Describe your cock

bobbyshinton

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the feathered type, your real deal one.

I have to pop into a meeting so carry on and I will be back to describe my little lad later. By the way what you call it as well? ;)

Whens the last time you saw it like?

Chairlift mishap strips US skier

The man was suspended for several minutes. Photo: Marty Odom/Eyevine

1.jpg

A skier was left dangling from a chairlift at an American resort after he became stuck upside-down with his ski trousers round his ankles.

Photos show the man naked from his waist to his knees, swinging from one leg, and still wearing both skis.

He became entangled shortly after boarding the Skyline Express lift.

The lift was stopped and reversed about 12ft (3.6m) before he was freed by the Vail Ski Patrol, Vail Resort said in a statement about the 1 January incident.

The resort operator said the 48-year-old man was suspended for about seven minutes, but was uninjured.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7816336.stm

I imagine his has seen better days. ;)

Not the feathered type, your real deal one.

I have to pop into a meeting so carry on and I will be back to describe my little lad later. By the way what you call it as well? ;)

Whens the last time you saw it like?

In that video with your lass B)

Anyway here goes the little lad "Charlie" not that big even looks smaller on me, with me being a large built lad. He has preformed to a very high standard at times also let me down probably on a halve a dozen times. (look man I'm 50)

Tends to always piss in the wrong direction a lot. Crowning glory was managing to be on semi alert just as I was streaking in a bar in York, made a bigger impression than usual.

Does tend to go into whistle mode in the cold where the whistle is fucking tiny.

Well anyway have some fond memories would not swop him for a bigger one I've grown attached.

;)

Anyway here goes the little lad "Charlie" not that big even looks smaller on me, with me being a large built lad. He has preformed to a very high standard at times also let me down probably on a halve a dozen times. (look man I'm 50)

Tends to always piss in the wrong direction a lot. Crowning glory was managing to be on semi alert just as I was streaking in a bar in York, made a bigger impression than usual.

Does tend to go into whistle mode in the cold where the whistle is fucking tiny.

Well anyway have some fond memories would not swop him for a bigger one I've grown attached.

;)

To sum up:

Bobby's got a small cock for his size. Happens to be quite reliable though and wouldn't have a penis enlargement operation.