Can someone work out where the 18 points are coming from?

Park Life

I think we will have to win one of the three remaining home games against the Top 4, because we will continue to drop points against the Stokes, Wigans and Blackburns of this world. Makes the whole task even more fucking difficult. :rolleyes:

On the BBC league predictor I had us finish on 39 points, I think that will be enough.

You've got Hull away as a draw I bet. Won't happen.

I had us finish on 39 and yes i had Hull away as a draw.If we don't invest in this window then imo we'll struggle to get 38 points.When i did the BBC predictor i did so with the optimistic belief that we would bring in at least a FB and CM.Even if they were only on fucking loan.

Well every match is of paramount importance but theres a few which are real humdingers

Should we get a few bodies in then a few results mite pan out differently but this is my verdict on what we have at the moment.

Man City (a)

Lose

mackems (h)

Win

West Brom (a)

Draw

Everton (h)

Draw

Bolton (a)

Lose

Man Utd (h)

LOSE

Hull City (a)

WIN :rolleyes:

Arsenal (h)

Lose

Chelsea (h)

Lose

Stoke City (a)

Win

Tottenham (a)

Lose

Portsmouth (h)

Win

Liverpool (a)

Lose

Middlesbrough (h)

Win

Fulham (h)

Win

Aston Villa (a)

Lose

20 points...Total 43

If we get a few in i could see the West Brom, Everton and Bolton games possibly being turned into wins, and maybe a draw at spurs...an extra 8 points which could be enough for a 10th place finish going off last seasons final table where west ham finished on 49 points.

Just shows i think, that with a little bit of common sense and finance from MA it may not be such a tall order.

Trying hard to keep the faith

Edited by Geordie Lad...

Well every match is of paramount importance but theres a few which are real humdingers

Should we get a few bodies in then a few results mite pan out differently but this is my verdict on what we have at the moment.

Man City (a)

Lose

mackems (h)

Win

West Brom (a)

Draw

Everton (h)

Draw

Bolton (a)

Lose

Man Utd (h)

LOSE

Hull City (a)

WIN :rolleyes:

Arsenal (h)

Lose

Chelsea (h)

Lose

Stoke City (a)

Win

Tottenham (a)

Lose

Portsmouth (h)

Win

Liverpool (a)

Lose

Middlesbrough (h)

Win

Fulham (h)

Win

Aston Villa (a)

Lose

20 points...Total 43

If we get a few in i could see the West Brom, Everton and Bolton games possibly being turned into wins, and maybe a draw at spurs...an extra 8 points which could be enough for a 10th place finish going off last seasons final table where west ham finished on 49 points.

Just shows i think, that with a little bit of common sense and finance from MA it may not be such a tall order.

Trying hard to keep the faith

Hull and Stoke away;without investment i can't see us getting much from those games.The stoke game is after a difficult run of games and if confidence is low added to any injuries we may suffer it will be difficult to get anything from that game.There's a lot of winnable games left but if we have no fullbacks and the shitiest midfield in the prem then very few of them look winnable.

I reckon Sunderland is a genuine 6 pointer which could swing it one way or another, if we're gonna stay up 3 points is a must in that game. Most important derby since 1990.

We're staying up!! we always pull it out of the bag.. even if that does seem in a different galaxy now

Aye but we shouldn't have to be 'pulling it out of the bag'.

For the first time in a long while I'm not sure we will (every other season we had points for the taking despite the problems - this season it's looking harsh, and the way the table is makes it even harsher), but even if we do, next season looks even worse.