Relegation

Row Z

Anyone know the latest odds? No sure what odds we are but reckon it's a stick on this year. <_<

- Promoted sides doing better than expected

- Kinnear off buying duds from god knows where

- Owen and Given maybe leaving.

It's looking fuckin grim. In the past i've always said there were 3 worse sides but i don't see that this season <_< I reckon at least one "big club" will go down.

Anyone know the latest odds? No sure what odds we are but reckon it's a stick on this year. <_<

- Promoted sides doing better than expected

- Kinnear off buying duds from god knows where

- Owen and Given maybe leaving.

It's looking fuckin grim. In the past i've always said there were 3 worse sides but i don't see that this season <_< I reckon at least one "big club" will go down.

We are 9/2 at the moment on betfair (5.5 in digital odds)

The money at the moment is suggesting Stoke, West Brom and Boro.

However I reckon that Boro and Stoke have a fighting chance of staying up.

Personally I think one of Portsmouth, Hull or ourselves will go down.

Pretty gloomy at the moment but attempting to be positive, nobody is buying at the moment other than Citeh.

So if we can hang on to what we have (big if), and add one or two bodies then we have as much chance as anybody.

Providing Owen/Shay stay then a squad with those two plus Oba,Jonas,Coloccini,Duff,Zog should, on paper, be nowhere near getting relegated but once you filter in Ashley,Wise,Lambrusco and JFK then it looks a lot more realistic, fuck!!

So we should be ok with a squad of 7? <_<

Is that you Mike? <_<

Providing Owen/Shay stay then a squad with those two plus Oba,Jonas,Coloccini,Duff,Zog should, on paper, be nowhere near getting relegated but once you filter in Ashley,Wise,Lambrusco and JFK then it looks a lot more realistic, fuck!!

So we should be ok with a squad of 7? <_<

Is that you Mike? <_<

No!!!! I didnt say a squad of 7, I was pointing out players that we have which are of higher quality then other teams have who will be in a relegation scrap. Everyone knows the squad is way too small but there is enough there not to get relegated, under a decent manager, which JFK isnt.

I dont think the fat man is going to put much money in either, as he doesnt have money to spend. The credit markets have put the brakes on Chelsea and Roman has more cash down the back of his sofa than Ashley has in the bank

So all we can do is hope 3 teams are shitter than us at the end of the season, on current form we are shagged

Although we maybe in the shake up at the end I still think we will be ok - Boro are shitting themselves and I reckon sunderland may awake to the fact that s'bragia isn't the answer - add to that wba, stoke, hull and portsmouth who are either running out of luck or have had their purple patches and finally chuck spurs into it who are doing their utmost to go down (hilarious to think that they were going for 4th - fuckin hell what a bunch of twats - and they call us deluded)

Something for you to ponder.

Would you rather be relegated and MA sell the club (not knowing who would end up owning us)

or

"Survive" in the Prem with no change in ownership / management.

I'd never want to see us relegated, it would have a massive impact on our squad and its a tough decision to fight back out of. However, if the first was a guarantee, I'd be tempted such I feel at the moment. And that IS knowing the risk that any new owner could even be worse.

Something for you to ponder.

Would you rather be relegated and MA sell the club (not knowing who would end up owning us)

or

"Survive" in the Prem with no change in ownership / management.

I'd never want to see us relegated, it would have a massive impact on our squad and its a tough decision to fight back out of. However, if the first was a guarantee, I'd be tempted such I feel at the moment. And that IS knowing the risk that any new owner could even be worse.

Getting relegated would be much worse than Ashley staying and running the club properly.

The problem is there isn't a choice and it may well be getting relegated AND Ashely staying. <_<

I have the same worry as a lot of people on here.That being;even if we stay up,if Ashley,Wise and Lambrisco stay then we'll be talking about the same problems and worries next season.

its absolutely inevitable we will be relegated eventually with the present setup as it stands.

It was always the case in the 60's, 70's and 80's too.

Disgraceful. I honestly thought I would never see this club in such a state again, but now it is.

I have the same worry as a lot of people on here.That being;even if we stay up,if Ashley,Wise and Lambrisco stay then we'll be talking about the same problems and worries next season.

its absolutely inevitable we will be relegated eventually with the present setup as it stands.

It was always the case in the 60's, 70's and 80's too.

Disgraceful. I honestly thought I would never see this club in such a state again, but now it is.

Coming soon to a tv near you: FULL CIRCLE, with Michael Palin. Palin retraces the steps of NUFC from shitty provincial club in '93, through it's rise to competing in the Champions League, ultimately ending back where they started.