Is it just me?

catmag

God bless my mother who bought me an electric blanket yesterday.  I had the most cosy, fantastic nights sleep than I've had in a long time  :icon_lol:

58422[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

58425[/snapback]

Wouldn't Cath have to behave in a stereotypically butch, couldn't give a hit about the cold kind of way for the ;) thing to be justified?

58429[/snapback]

Fuckin hate being cold, me. Gemmill constantly takes the piss about it but I don't care cos I've got a lectric blanket now. :yes

58431[/snapback]

"I just can't get warrrrrrrrrm. :):brrr: "

:blink:

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard Gemmill has a pink fluffy hot-water bottle.

58477[/snapback]

I haven't got one at the minute, although I'm thinking of investing tbh.

58490[/snapback]

Woolies have got an offer on hotwater bottles...

http://www.woolworths.co.uk/ww_p2/promotio...fid=feat4700020

58493[/snapback]

Cheers! :rolleyes:

One thing I definitely wasn't expecting when I posted that was that someone would actually be able to point me in the direction of some special offers. ;)

One thing I definitely wasn't expecting when I posted that was that someone would actually be able to point me in the direction of some special offers. ;)

58494[/snapback]

I was having my weekly scout about www.rpoints.com last night and noticed it.

If anyone doesn't use rpoints, do start. I feel like I'm on double the salary now that I get everything cheap as chips. The very notion of buying something at WH Smith now fills me with dread.

I'd never heard of that before. Just looked at their little Flash thing telling you how it works there. How many points do you get per quid spent, and then how many points translate into cash, if that makes sense? Or is it not as simple as that? Is it really as good as it sounds?

I'd never heard of that before.  Just looked at their little Flash thing telling you how it works there.  How many points do you get per quid spent, and then how many points translate into cash, if that makes sense?  Or is it not as simple as that?  Is it really as good as it sounds?

58497[/snapback]

1 point = 1 penny

How many points you get depends where you're shopping. You get points for just searching on Price runner or placing a bid on ebay (without buying anything). You usually get between 1% & 5% of the cost of purchases back in points. So when I spent a grand on my projector I got £30 worth of points (3%). you get 2500 points for joining (£25) which is payable once you've earned 2500 points yourself.

Bookies give you (on average) 1000 points once you've placed your first bet and there's loads of places you get points just for registering.

It's great for building a little pot of cash up each year but the best thing about it is the forums where people post some fantastic deals. Last year it made the papers because Argos took ages to realize everyone had staff codes and saved £1000's on stuff.

And you get told that Hot Water bottles are half price at woolies.

(I also got Soul Calibur II for £4.99 but they seem to be out of stock now).

Nice one. I've joined. ;) After I joined I noticed it mentioned something about referrals, so apologies if I've diddled you out of points by not letting you refer me first. :rolleyes:

Sounds like money for nowt really, if you're gonna be buying stuff from those sites anyway, and there does seem to be loads of stuff where you get points just for basically doing nowt.

Ta for the tip.

Nice one.  I've joined. :blink:  After I joined I noticed it mentioned something about referrals, so apologies if I've diddled you out of points by not letting you refer me first. ;)

Sounds like money for nowt really, if you're gonna be buying stuff from those sites anyway, and there does seem to be loads of stuff where you get points just for basically doing nowt.

Ta for the tip.

58522[/snapback]

Nae bother. I thought of the referrals I could get but I mention it only out of kindness, not for personal gain.