Kevin Nolan signs

Scottish Mag

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sammy, seriously I know you're not happy with Sam, that's fine and dandy.

But please objectively look at this whole thing, it's absurd. You know full well that there not one scrap of evidence pointing to his signing. No matter how much you dislike Sam Allardyce you must see that with a central midfield of Barton, Butt, Smith (apparently) and even Faye or Rozenhal able to play in that defensive position, you must see that Allardyce knows he has enough disruptors in midfield.

you're reacting like this because you're frustrated with the managers performance so far. I don't believe for one second that, once you step back from that argument, you think this transfer is likely.

You are correct to some degree Dave but at the same time I'm also a believer in there is no smoke without fire.

We all know he has tried, successfully with Faye, unsuccessfully with Anelka, Ben Haim (twice now) and yet to decide Doiuf to recruit them from Bolton.

Nolan was his captain and played as the left side of his front three so it's not outside the possibility that he would go after him.

He also fits Allardyce's main requirement for a player, he's tall and solid and no doubt is cheap, so it's not unreasonable to accept it is more than a rumour.

Even though it is just a rumour :D

sammy, seriously I know you're not happy with Sam, that's fine and dandy.

But please objectively look at this whole thing, it's absurd. You know full well that there not one scrap of evidence pointing to his signing. No matter how much you dislike Sam Allardyce you must see that with a central midfield of Barton, Butt, Smith (apparently) and even Faye or Rozenhal able to play in that defensive position, you must see that Allardyce knows he has enough disruptors in midfield.

you're reacting like this because you're frustrated with the managers performance so far. I don't believe for one second that, once you step back from that argument, you think this transfer is likely.

You are correct to some degree Dave but at the same time I'm also a believer in there is no smoke without fire.

We all know he has tried, successfully with Faye, unsuccessfully with Anelka, Ben Haim (twice now) and yet to decide Doiuf to recruit them from Bolton.

Nolan was his captain and played as the left side of his front three so it's not outside the possibility that he would go after him.

He also fits Allardyce's main requirement for a player, he's tall and solid and no doubt is cheap, so it's not unreasonable to accept it is more than a rumour.

Even though it is just a rumour :D

Until it's to late and he's signed for us, then it's reality! <_<

Edited by sammynb

• 1 year later...

We've agreed a fee according to Sky Sports Sources, a player I rate highly, and I think he will help us, we certainly could do a lot worse.

Edited by Stevie