Kevin Nolan signs

Scottish Mag

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sort of player we need at the sort of price bracket we are looking at.

Id have been fuming at this same story not 12-18 months ago but now Id see it as good business. despite nolans stock going down, just not as much as ours.

Canny player tbf. Nowt special but we need bodies. Still following the Arsenal blueprint as well obviously.

He's fucking shit.

:rolleyes::help:

Just winding Stevie up :crying:

That Nolan negotiation in full

Gartside: "Hi Joe, this is the Bolton chairman. We're looking to offload Kevin Nolan on a free, you interested?"

JFK: "Yeah, deffo, I like 'im. Mind you, I won't be held to ransom. I can't go to more than 4mill. Maybe 4 and a half at a push."

Gartside: "Errrr right. That's just what I had in mind. We can deal at that price. When can you sign him?"

JFK: "I'll need to speak to Mike and Dennis. But we're definitely interested. No more than 5 mill tops. Not that I'll be held to fuckin' ransom, did I mention that?"

"So any new signings in the pipeline joe?"

"Fuck you, your a c""nt, this is my fucking team you c""nt i'll tell you when i feel like it!"

"Is that a yes then Joe?"

"Well we've been looking into getting rid of Charles N'Drogbia and getting in Bryan Naylor, Trevor Folan and Ebondhalor"

Shouldnt be that bad, at least he's a proven prem player and not a crap over rated foreigner

proven to be around the relegation zone season after season apart from one good run =D

blah it's a friday morning and i'm a miserable cunt

You are indeed.

One player doesnt make a team :rolleyes:

Average player at big money. Right position at least.

How's his injury record been recently? At this stage we just need fit players. I doubt he'll do any better in centre midfield than Smith last season.

Average player at big money. Right position at least.

How's his injury record been recently? At this stage we just need fit players. I doubt he'll do any better in centre midfield than Smith last season.

I was just about to say....

What injury is he carrying/

How long ( in Minutes) before he's out for 8-9 weeks..

Kevin feckin Nolan-I AM depressed. :rolleyes: