Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fulham v Spurs. Within 60 seconds Spurs managed to give away 2 penalties and get their captain sent off :) 2-0 to Fulham and they just hit the bar too

Always fancied Fulham for this one. Not many teams do the treble on someone

Fulham playing well, got them on weds. Good stuff....

Quick question, me and 5 lads are venturing up to watch the arse game. Anyone know any cheap as chips close hotels for feb 4th n 5th? Can only find one called bluebird hotel but not sure how close to SJP that is

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Dawson shown up as the faker he is, he is a joke, fuck knows how he got their player of the season last year, poormans Kevin Scott in my view.

Fucking Tottenham, never betting on them again. The only time I remember a team coming back from 3 down with 10 men was Keegan's Citeh, think it was Barton who got sent off too iirc.

Dawson shown up as the faker he is, he is a joke, fuck knows how he got their player of the season last year, poormans Kevin Scott in my view.

Fucking Tottenham, never betting on them again. The only time I remember a team coming back from 3 down with 10 men was Keegan's Citeh, think it was Barton who got sent off too iirc.

£850,000 we robbed Spurs for him.

:razz::panic::)

OptaJoe Opta Sports

5 - Tottenham's record margin of defeat in the FA Cup is five goals (v Newcastle 1999, Huddersfield 1928 & Stoke 1896). Target.

I'm quite happy to let Fulham take the title. :)