Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

West Brom have Liverpool at home next and Blackburn away on the final day :lol:

Hard games but both may have nowt or little to play for.

I wouldn't put it past Fat Sam to let WBA win if it would send us down.... :D

And just why did we get rid of Faye????

That is something I asked myself at the time. A very poor decision.

Heard Palacios didnt play today as his brothers remains have been found in Honduras after he has been missing for a couple of years.

Shocking after what happened to Defoes brother a few weeks back.

RIP to them both.

Heard Palacios didnt play today as his brothers remains have been found in Honduras after he has been missing for a couple of years.

Shocking after what happened to Defoes brother a few weeks back.

RIP to them both.

Poor fucker :D

We've just been given one massive lifeline today... A Hull win would have effectively relegated us. One thing I would say is beating Fulham is going to be a big task, so we MUST beat Boro. It's still possible we could stay up on 34!! :D

We've just been given one massive lifeline today... A Hull win would have effectively relegated us. One thing I would say is beating Fulham is going to be a big task, so we MUST beat Boro. It's still possible we could stay up on 34!! :D

The last couple of weekends have gone almost perfectly for us, after what happened (or more appropriately didn't happen) against Pompey if we can't beat Boro we should relegate ourselves there and then out of shame.

1903: GOAL Burnley 1-0 Reading

First blood in the tie to the Clarets. Steven Thompson is racing on to a ball in the Reading box and Andre Bikey grabs a fistful of his shirt, pulling the striker down. It's a definite foul and he's booked, but it might just have been outside the area. Graham Alexander, who doesn't miss, doesn't miss, smashing it high to give Burnley the lead.

good day :D

hard luck brock, aside from those two awful decisions on his part bikey had actually played pretty well today

That's his trouble. When he's on his game at CB he can be brilliant. Absolute beast of a bloke, good tackler, and can actually spray a ball or two around the park (I've seen him hit a 40 yarder right into the path of a winger once or twice from CB when I've been watching him)...but he's a complete mentalist.

Got sent off when he was on trial for nutting a swedish bloke.

I still reckon Reading will win the home leg and progress, but disappoint in the final like they usually do. So long as Sheffield don't go up, can't stand them.

Fucking hell, then end of that Hull vs Stoke game was instense wasnt it!

I was at work so only had on SSN and i thought they had levelled it after the pulled one back, scary stuff.

Stoke will be new second favourite team if we stay up.