Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a canny bonus for the three promoted sides in the PL that Portsmouth and Hull look like knocking bets to go down. Especially if the former goes into administration.

Mackems getting beat!!

They managed to turn it around though :lol: and I am not suprised why Allardyce was unpopular amongst Newcastle fans, I have to say currently there is no other side that plays a more hideous game than Blackburn do currently, and to add to that it isn't helping their form eithe. Could be relegation candidates in the prem this year.

As for Ipswich, well it looks like it's Bryan Robson all over again for Roy Keane. Without the money he had at Sunderland to help him (which despite a large amount of his signings being overpriced shite), the job at Ipswich has summed him up well and truly as a useless, clueless, twat. That poor dog of his will be suffering tonight.

Mackems getting beat!!

They managed to turn it around though :lol: and I am not suprised why Allardyce was unpopular amongst Newcastle fans, I have to say currently there is no other side that plays a more hideous game than Blackburn do currently, and to add to that it isn't helping their form eithe. Could be relegation candidates in the prem this year.

As for Ipswich, well it looks like it's Bryan Robson all over again for Roy Keane. Without the money he had at Sunderland to help him (which despite a large amount of his signings being overpriced shite), the job at Ipswich has summed him up well and truly as a useless, clueless, twat. That poor dog of his will be suffering tonight.

Who are you?

&

What are you?