Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stuck in manchester , so watching Arse v Cuntic.

Highlight- Cat Deeley in the Half time Walkers advert, grumble fnarr etc.

Lowlight- Andy Townsend, tit of epic proportions.

I always thought Andy Townsend was the worst pundit I ever saw when I lived in the UK. Talks in cliches, adds nothing to any discussion, it's hard to believe he was ever a professional footballer as he has no insight whatsoever. Has an annoying whiny voice.

That was until I moved to NZ and had the great misfortune to see Tommy Smyth on ESPN. Mouth works in overdrive but brain is totally disengaged. Defines the phrase 'the wheel is turning but the hamster's dead." Inspires homicidal rage and torture fantasies in the viewer. Makes Townsend look like a genius.

Kiwi TV is absolute crap, that is so true. They had celebrity survivour on when I went there, and if you knew nothing about rugby, you would know no-one on it, as you'd have no chance with the others. Hong Kong TV was just as bad, as they had a teacher at my school presenting both the Olympics coverage, and a children's TV show called Noodles. For the former they had to wear hideous blazers in lovely colours such as lime green.

To get back on topic, Eduardo's dive was awful. As bad as the Diouf dive, and he should be ashamed. No doubt that lying, cheating, hypocritical little weasly cunt Wenger didn't see it, and has complained that Celtic dared touch his little darlings.

what a fucking disgrace from Eduardo like.

Cheating fucking scum... and to have the balls to stand there with his finger held against his lips telling the Celtic players to shush... I'd have punched the bastard if it was me!

2 game ban coming his way, surely? Especially with what happened to that bloke who played for Rangers....

Ashley Young's another fucking diving scumbag. Difference here is he's done it twice!

What a cunt!

bet there won't be anywhere near the outcry there was for eduardo though

newcastle-fans-image-3-44579536.jpg

Cunts.

O'Neill out!!!!

I still don't understand that you know, I mean what was with the mocking? I mean as if there's ever been any bad blood between us, there's not really any history at all and they were pulling that shit. Wank club, wank supporters, wank region... and with that pissy attendance for a European match they just show how wank they are. Brummie toss.

The cameras were there, they thought it'd be funny...

Apparently MON has the arse that they were boo'd off at half time in the first home match (Wigan) after they'd qualified for Europe for a second successive season. No mention their wank run in towards the end of the season - they only beat us because of Duff!

what a fucking disgrace from Eduardo like.

Cheating fucking scum... and to have the balls to stand there with his finger held against his lips telling the Celtic players to shush... I'd have punched the bastard if it was me!

2 game ban coming his way, surely? Especially with what happened to that bloke who played for Rangers....

Looks like UEFA are going to make an example of him .... good!

Wenger is making himself sound like a fucking idiot mind!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/8223917.stm

I wonder when tony hibbert will get his ban for diving against burnley or ashley young for last night, or when C Ronaldo will be getting his lifetime ban for past crimes

Retrospective punishment the way forward iyam. If the refs don't have the balls to sort these play acting unsportsmanlike twunts out then the players should know they still have the risk of bans and bollockings from a panel of impartial bastards.

It's either this or give the refs tazers.

Wenger's only happy when he's moaning. Bet his wife is a fucking angel.

While I'm on, can we have technology involved in the game too? Ridiculous that they are resisting this when just about every other sport has succumbed to common sense. WTF is their problem with goal line cameras?

That is all.

Edited by trophyshy

I wonder when tony hibbert will get his ban for diving against burnley or ashley young for last night, or when C Ronaldo will be getting his lifetime ban for past crimes

I'm the first to knock UEFA normally but on this occassion they should be commended, not criticised. Just because there are other instances that have gone unpunished, doesn't mean they're wrong to take action here.

I'm the first to knock UEFA normally but on this occassion they should be commended, not criticised. Just because there are other instances that have gone unpunished, doesn't mean they're wrong to take action here.

no of course not, good on them for doing it, however I question their motives, if no one had made a big fuss would he have got this ban? no and what do they do now for other divers? my guess is there will be no action unless the media make a fuss again no matter the consequences, where do they take this now is it a policy or a one off?

IMO Eduardo's dive was one of the most theatrical of all. Combined with him putting his fingers to his lips to suggest the Celtic players shush and smiling as though he'd won the fucking Euromillions plus the fact he's playing in UEFA's premier tournament, I think they had to take a stand.

FWIW I don't think Wenger has helped to difuse the situation either. If he'd accepted it was wrong and suggested they'd deal with disciplining him internally, I think UEFA (wrong IMO) may have turned a blind eye.