Other games

Park Life

I can't believe that goal :pullhair: I can't believe it, that is like Andy O'Brien scoring Maradona's second against England. That is just unbelievable, Chelsea should definitely be a man down too.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tehehehe, best I've seen us play, probably ever. :pullhair:

2lc3di0.jpg

You've got a history of freak results against Chelsea though, I remember you winning there 2-4 under Chimp, and also one home game yous were 4-0 up against them at half time. Anyway I hope your FOUR HUNDRED strong away support enjoy it while it lasts.

I have to say though, this is the strangest Premiership season there's ever been long may it continue as well, you go to the match and you don't know what the fuck is going to happen.

Spurs away on Tuesday night, we took 1800. Chelsea on the Sunday, we took 400. Ticket price at Spurs, £30 odd quid, ticket price at Chelsea, £49. It's about time we all started to take a stand against ridiculous ticket prices. £50 to watch a game of football is disgraceful. The 400 there today actually made a decent noise considering there was so few of them there.

And shock results? Hardly! We've been annihilated in the last 9 times we've played them. :pullhair:

Definitely, the biggest kick up the arse we've ever had. It was a huge reality check and thankfully we've learnt our lesson. A blessing in disguise I guess (although it was the most painful blessing ever!).

Haven't seen the game like but fair play to Suinderland. Not having a dig either but I can't help feeling neither Chelsea or Man Utd are as good as some of their respective sides in the last few seasons. If someone like Man City got their act together I think they'd have a chance of winning the league as those two are dropping so many points.

Haven't seen the game like but fair play to Suinderland. Not having a dig either but I can't help feeling neither Chelsea or Man Utd are as good as some of their respective sides in the last few seasons. If someone like Man City got their act together I think they'd have a chance of winning the league as those two are dropping so many points.

Aye, despite today being the first time Chelsea conceded at home and Man U still not being beaten, if they keep up the current average form it's looking like just 82 points to top the league. The winning total hasn't been that low in a decade.

The gap between the top 4 and the rest of the league is getting smaller and smaller. I think it's just the attitude of the teams going to Stamford Bridge, Old Trafford etc. now, teams are going there looking for all 3 points rather than a draw and the top teams are struggling. We went there today and attacked from the off, Chelsea weren't given a second on the ball and in the end paid the price. Wolves did the same at Old Trafford last week too and were unlucky to not take a point.

Inter 0-1 AC btw, Ibrahimovic penalty.