Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunderland's ridiculous home luck continues as Jones has a perfectly good goal ruled out.

52647420-FA51-4464-B457BA7C01D69180.jpg

Karma.

If Steed had stuck that penalty home early on it could have been all over there and then. Players looked nervous throughout. A good win, will help us to move on.

Gyan looks class and I'm sure will be a hit in this league.

With all respect he looked absolutely gash last week. Could well be one of those 'split ability' players - you never know which one's going to turn up each week!

Our full team was completely shocking and to base an opinion on that game would be extremely unfair.

4 goals in 8 games (one start) isn't bad. Bent is apparently out for another week so he'll need to keep it up, looking forward to seeing them together properly.

With all respect he looked absolutely gash last week. Could well be one of those 'split ability' players - you never know which one's going to turn up each week!

The new Oba.

Our full team was completely shocking and to base an opinion on that game would be extremely unfair.

4 goals in 8 games (one start) isn't bad. Bent is apparently out for another week so he'll need to keep it up, looking forward to seeing them together properly.

Do you reckon Bruce will start playing them both at the same time when Bents fit again? It would seem ridiculous not to as your fans are probably saying.

Went to the Stadium of Shite today talked one of me mates in to going and he took the motor. Fuck me Sunderland were absolutely battered how they won 2-0 is anyones guess.

The one thing though we're in the corporate area of the ground, and honestly it reminded me of me uncles hoose in Walker circa 1985. Talk about MFI decoration. Honestly when Shepherd said SJP is like a Rolls Royce compared to their Mini he wasn't kidding. I hear Bruce has said our win was flukey :icon_lol: when is he going to learn to keep his mouth shut? We'll see if we can pull another flukey one off in January eh?

Bruce and Cattermole showing their class on Football first about the handball. Cattermole looking like a spiv thug dressed in some sort of shit suit saying he needs to see it again because 'the match has just finished'. Aye thats why you look like Trigger going to a wedding, you've just walked off the pitch.

Bruce 'we would have won 2-1'. Fuck off.

we really should have kept N'zogbia, in great form this season, cheers Mike...at least we got Raylor :icon_lol:

N'zogbia has always been a tosser though. I'm really glad he's stuck at Wigan.

true but sometimes you just have to deal with tossers in life when theyre useful, I think we could have kept him and I reckon a goal or assist from him wouldve kept us up.