Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2-0 to Blackburn at the soon to be renamed Chunky Chicken Stadium :gay:

We were poultry in motion today. A good win that had Villa playing very well in the second half. Samba was man of the match.

Did you see that stupid cunt with the chicken on his head :lol: I think you're a horrible team but you get the results.

Edited by WDP

I thought we played quite good football at times. Anyway, that chicken trilby made me laugh

See all these books Allardyce has supposedly read on psychology. Surely coming out and saying he thinks his main striker at the minute is a cunt of a bloke isn't going to work :lol:

I thought we played quite good football at times. Anyway, that chicken trilby made me laugh

See all these books Allardyce has supposedly read on psychology. Surely coming out and saying he thinks his main striker at the minute is a cunt of a bloke isn't going to work :lol:

His stance on everything is basically "Sam Allardyce is faultless" The jowly cunt.

His stance on everything is basically "Sam Allardyce is faultless" The jowly cunt.

They did actuall freeze inj players at Bolton. :gay:

2 assists from a month or so ago.(2:55 into the first vid)

A winger with pace/tricks who can shoot with either foot and can actually cross a ball!

Edited by Barney

Not worthy of a thread but there seems to be a bit of karma flying about this season. Just seen on twitter that Karl Henry is out for 2 months with knee ligament damage. :lol:

What a shame for him. :gay:

I absolutely loved Braga's second goal against Arsenal tonight, 90% of strikers would've fucked that up, skill, strength, guile, pace, I love seeing it all flow in to one movement, people might say shit defending but still...absolutely brilliant goal.

I absolutely loved Braga's second goal against Arsenal tonight, 90% of strikers would've fucked that up, skill, strength, guile, pace, I love seeing it all flow in to one movement, people might say shit defending but still...absolutely brilliant goal.

Aye, I thought it was class as well. That turn onto his left foot done all 3 of them.