Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
I can't imagine any man on earth looks more Scottish than Colin Hendry.

He's up there but there's a Spanish centre half called Sergio, born and bred in Spain who looks more jock than any Scottish person I've ever seen, who's ever seen a ginger Spaniard? He's even got that big Hamish jaw many of them have. I'm saying that like I haven't got nee Scottish blood :) I have.

o_sergio_f_sergio_fernandez_gonzalez-522723.jpg

How can he be Spanish? The mothers clearly been shagged off someone on a holiday from Greenock imo.

Celtic's song here to Depeche Mode's "I just can't get enough" oh dear :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

"When I see the Celtic ,I go out of my head, I just cant get enough ,I just cant get enough ,We slip and slide and we fall in love ,cos I just can't get enough" Oh my god. Up there with any dippers song for cringeworthyness, up there with "Put your hands up for Dirk Kuyt, he loves this city" imo.

Celtic playing wank sort it out Lennon you green toothed mug.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

He's up there but there's a Spanish centre half called Sergio, born and bred in Spain who looks more jock than any Scottish person I've ever seen, who's ever seen a ginger Spaniard? He's even got that big Hamish jaw many of them have. I'm saying that like I haven't got nee Scottish blood :) I have.

How can he be Spanish? The mothers clearly been shagged off someone on a holiday from Greenock imo.

Celtic's song here to Depeche Mode's "I just can't get enough" oh dear :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

"When I see the Celtic ,I go out of my head, I just cant get enough ,I just cant get enough ,We slip and slide and we fall in love ,cos I just can't get enough" Oh my god. Up there with any dippers song for cringeworthyness, up there with "Put your hands up for Dirk Kuyt, he loves this city" imo.

:(

Either The Proclaimers or Frankie Boyle's dad I'd say.

http://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/2006/10/...ritishancestry/