Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zenden gone for the Mackems too. Referee obviously crimping him for the dancing..

Spuds are losing too - happy days!

They've lost a couple of players to injury as well

Feel somewhat sorry for that poor bastard Meyler. Just come back from a cruciate ligament injury only to go do it again.

Could be career ending this time.

Is it cruciate again? Same knee?

Thats horrible news. Looks(ed) a decent prospect.

Feel somewhat sorry for that poor bastard Meyler. Just come back from a cruciate ligament injury only to go do it again.

Could be career ending this time.

Is it cruciate again? Same knee?

Thats horrible news. Looks(ed) a decent prospect.

Don't know for certain but I believe so. Caught his studs in the turf.

i cant believe last nights results suprised me i mean us 5-0 against the hammers liverpool loosing to blackburn hahaha gerrard missed penalty haha

You realise that most people don't read your posts at all because of the lack of punctuation. You might have something interesting to say, but it'll never be read be people presume you're incapable of stringing cogent thoughts together.

Just by capitalising first words and the like you'd stop being a joke and start being taken seriously.

I'm here to help.

i cant believe last nights results suprised me i mean us 5-0 against the hammers liverpool loosing to blackburn hahaha gerrard missed penalty haha

You realise that most people don't read your posts at all because of the lack of punctuation. You might have something interesting to say, but it'll never be read be people presume you're incapable of stringing cogent thoughts together.

Just by capitalising first words and the like you'd stop being a joke and start being taken seriously.

I'm here to help.

i think you're right about the punctuation, but the capitals? not so much, think of me as the e.e. cummings of TT...or rather tt

How busy would you have to be, to make it impossible to hold the shift button for less than a second?

Are you an Aaron Sorkin character?