Other games

Park Life

Pre KD Edit -

Exactly because it's not true and it holds no relevance. I have an auntie who has down syndrome - she's a massive Newcastle fan and she has a lot more class than you.

Seriously buddy, I'm fairly educated in various respects but that clearly holds no water here. I'm glad I'm me & not you put it that way.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pre KD Edit -

Exactly because it's not true and it holds no relevance. I have an auntie who has down syndrome - she's a massive Newcastle fan and she has a lot more class than you.

Seriously buddy, I'm fairly educated in various respects but that clearly holds no water here. I'm glad I'm me & not you put it that way.

Beats me :razz: I mentioned that Messi has scored 40 goals already and that its mental. Then Tom said Messi has learning difficulties and his aunty has downs syndrome and deleted my post :(

Not sure why yet

The detail is in the fabric according to our grey haired nurse.

I'm not going to get on your back KD because I simply don't care enough - there's a lot of proper Newcastle fans on here who I would rather listen to. Good guys, not lost souls like yourself.

The detail is in the fabric according to our grey haired nurse.

I'm not going to get on your back KD because I simply don't care enough - there's a lot of proper Newcastle fans on here who I would rather listen to. Good guys, not lost souls like yourself.

I think our high friend is referring to you supporting them spartan folks

Nah still up.

I'm not really that fussed tbh, I've had a busy day and I'm glad I'm not the married man fawning over his keyboard. Old & grey typing like a petulant child.

Something aint right.

Did Tom have his bi-annual hair cut yesterday?? That would explain things, if he did. A bit like ladies and their TOTM.

:razz:

Im so confused yet find this remarkably funny. Ive read the last two pages twice now and still dont know whats going on. Here's my take on events:

J69 said messi scored 40 goals and thats mental.

Tom thought he said messi is mental so told j69 that his aunty has down sydrome? and calling someone mental is not funny. J69 then replies back saying i never called him mental, even if i did hes not mental he has a growth deficiency (WTF lol)

Whilst all this is going on, Kevin, clueless as always, repeats the same garbage which has no relevance whatsoever.

I think everyone needs some sleep. We can all laugh about this tomorrow. Night (Tom, youre a nice guy but i would delete these last few posts if i was you, on the grounds that this talk about downs syndrome is close to home for me, and this really affects me. Please can you delete it thankyou)

:lol::(:lol:

Edited by harrynufc