Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having trained in jew jitsu for 8 years, I have to agree with luckyluke: you're the only cunt round here Kevin.

;)

I was driving to Manchester the other week through Prestwich, I love those hassidic jews in all their finery. I saw one guy at zebra crossing struggling with a pushchair that had not one, not two, but three kitchen sinks.

"At parties, you always find me in the kitchen.

Nicking your fucking sink".

3 in 3 for Sturridge now.

We should have been in for him.

You would've thought with the Carroll deal being reliant on the Torres deal going through it would have been fairly easy to grease the wheels for Sturridge to have ended up here on loan.

Agreed.

I'm going to sound like a severely broken record here but we should have been in for him regardless of the Carroll situation.

In fact I would have been satisfied with Yakubu who ended up with a Championship club. His form had dipped dramatically but would you really have any of our lot (excluding Shola at the moment as he's injured) before him?

Edited by Tecato

3 in 3 for Sturridge now.

We should have been in for him.

You would've thought with the Carroll deal being reliant on the Torres deal going through it would have been fairly easy to grease the wheels for Sturridge to have ended up here on loan.

Agreed.

It's fucking obvious, isn't it? Well, to anyone who know a bit about football, so I suppose that rules dekka & fatstuff out.

Guest Marshall-Baines

Torres has done the impossible this half, he's played a worse half of football than I have EVER seen from Shola. He looks depressed. First touch of a rapist, shit finishing, lacks interest, isn't battling, and he's fucking my bet up. Fulham could win this like. John Terry getting a dogs abuse from the home crowd like, "John Terry ya mums a thief" non stop for 5 minutes. To be honest they could sing about anyone in his family, his fatha's a dealer, his mothers a shoplifter and the brother shags his mates lasses. What a family.

Torres has been awful like. I'm wondering why he's so poor? Perhaps it's because he's been playing first team at a very high level for over a decade and he's still relatively young.

He's reminding me of Owen a little bit in the way he's just fizzled out.

Guest Marshall-Baines
Torres has been awful like. I'm wondering why he's so poor? Perhaps it's because he's been playing first team at a very high level for over a decade and he's still relatively young.

He's reminding me of Owen a little bit in the way he's just fizzled out.

He's been shite for 10 month now like, the odd reasonable game, but he's had 3 or 4 half chances that would've been goals by the old Torres the neet.

Rooney's form went down hill partly because he knew what was coming regarding the press, maybe Torres has something big in his closet too.

Duff looking class tonight like, where the fuck was this form in his 3 years here?