• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As usual Warnock and Jordan deserve to have stuff like this happen, i saw their comments on SSN who then gave the Bristol City chief exec a right to reply on the subject. He just sounded like some posh old bloke but he owned the pair of them whilst still remaining dignified and intelligent in what he said.

Shocking stuff from that ref like but I admit I was hoping to see Warnock's face go red and steam start coming out his ears.

His 'cheating' allegations are a bit off as well considering you can see some Bristol City players signalling it was a goal to the ref in that clip, after the Palace players try to talk to the linesman.

Hopefully one day we can buy back Bassong from Spuds, who knows, if we get promoted this season, we'll be looking like a fine business opportunity for a rich Malaysian mogul, so we'll get bought and have millions and millions invested in us, and we'll buy back Bassong and be linked with Kaka!

I can dream.

I was delighted to see Owen miss a sitter with virtually the last kick of the match btw. Mainly to avoid the inevitable patter about his Newcastle nightmare being finally put to bed etc. in the papers.

Good wins for Sheffield Utd and Boro this week.

I reckon those two will be up the top come the end of the season. I didn't see any goals, but Tuncay looks a very good player and I think he's a class above this division. SheffUtd know this division so well and have the right mix of youth and experience to get them out.

After seeing the state of Reading, I reckon they'll be mid-table at best.

I was delighted to see Owen miss a sitter with virtually the last kick of the match btw. Mainly to avoid the inevitable patter about his Newcastle nightmare being finally put to bed etc. in the papers.

Must admit watching that on MOTD2 it did put a smile on my face like. He missed loads of chances like that for us, in a 1 vs 1 he's so predictable he just always trys to side foot it to the keepers left.

Must admit watching that on MOTD2 it did put a smile on my face like. He missed loads of chances like that for us, in a 1 vs 1 he's so predictable he just always trys to side foot it to the keepers left.

Yeah I think for a "natural goalscorer" he's very limited in how he shoots at the goal. Was nice to see him miss that.

Yeah I think for a "natural goalscorer" he's very limited in how he shoots at the goal. b]Was nice to see him miss that.[/b]

Couldn't give a fuck tbph in much the same way I'm not bothered about Martins' goal for Wolfsburg or the string of saves Shay's supposed to have made for Citeh.

They're gone man - time to move on.

I read Shay was a bit Ropey, actually.

Seeing Krul come out for crosses and dominate his box against WBA has shown me what we've been missing with Shay and Harper. On the theme of keepers, Foster has looked shit for Man u over the last couple of games. Another keeper with no physical presence.

Yeah I think for a "natural goalscorer" he's very limited in how he shoots at the goal. b]Was nice to see him miss that.[/b]

Couldn't give a fuck tbph in much the same way I'm not bothered about Martins' goal for Wolfsburg or the string of saves Shay's supposed to have made for Citeh.

They're gone man - time to move on.

I don't care how well they do - I would have been much more keen for Given to do well if he hadn't given that "Newcastle didn't try hard enough to keep me" crap. I was just echoing the sentiments of alex about how the media would respond. :icon_lol: