Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Tiote likens Essien as his role model, he is very very similar to Xavi though in his approach. Tidy turns and looking for a simple pass. Obviously not in Xavi's league, but as important to us as Xavi is for them.

Which team was better? Messi, eto and Henry up front, or messi, villa and Pedro?

Easily the greatest team I have seen in my life time. Followed by arsenal in their 38game unbeaten season

Arsenal were fantastic no doubt about it to go a whole season unbeaten was brilliant but that was it that one season of greatness, but they'd be truly great if they'd had European success that season, Martins inspired Inter twatted them 0-3 at Highbury and Chelsea put them out. Barcelona are amazing no doubt about it, but they need one or two more CL's before I put them level with the Milan late 80's early 90's.

Only ever seen Di Maria in the WC and in that game. Seems like a completely different player to what Stevie et al are hyping him up to be. :razz:

Predictable result; the best team in the world against a team of mercenaries who went missing when it truly mattered. Mourinho or not, there was only going to be one winner in that game.

Some absolutely breathtaking football on display, Barca were phenomenal. Messi's perfectly-weighted through balls, jesus. Hard to imagine he's still only 23 when he can play like that.

Only ever seen Di Maria in the WC and in that game. Seems like a completely different player to what Stevie et al are hyping him up to be. :razz:

Predictable result; the best team in the world against a team of mercenaries who went missing when it truly mattered. Mourinho or not, there was only going to be one winner in that game.

Some absolutely breathtaking football on display, Barca were phenomenal. Messi's perfectly-weighted through balls, jesus. Hard to imagine he's still only 23 when he can play like that.

Must be shite then.

The bits I saw, I found it a bit sad that despite beating their rivals hansomely, it still didn't stop the cheating and trying to get the other players sent off. Even Messi was diving and I admire him for being a non-cheat usually. Carvalho is a stupid twat though.

When Barca are on song they're unplayable. They're a joy to watch like, nice blend of players they've brought through the youth system and big buys. I could watch them all night. Real still a good side, piss poor tactics from them at the end when they started kicking the shit out of Barca. I know they were humiliated but they're better than that.

Puyol and Valdes (amongst others) were desperately trying to get Madrids players sent off all game. Pathetic. Barca as a team are better than that.

I always thought Messi was above that rolling around malarkey, but that was pathetic last night, Carvalho hardly touched him I was pleased the ref booked him. Anyway Alex is right, Real can still win everything and I think they'll win at least one of the CL or LLT.