Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watching Jermaine Beckford here on MOTD, I tell you what it is he makes Leon Best look like van Basten. He is absolutely woeful and looks every bit a League One player. These misses are jaw dropping, two or three as well.

Just watching Jermaine Beckford here on MOTD, I tell you what it is he makes Leon Best look like van Basten. He is absolutely woeful and looks every bit a League One player. These misses are jaw dropping, two or three as well.

Aye, I was laughing at that yesterday, so relieved we didn't get him. You could see the rest of his team starting to get more and more pissed off. :lol:

That one he skied was awful like.

Shearer's number 1 choice if he got the job full time apparently

Aye, I was laughing at that yesterday, so relieved we didn't get him. You could see the rest of his team starting to get more and more pissed off. :lol:

That one he skied was awful like.

The bicycle kick was the worst. ;) He had time to bring it down and place it.

Harry Redknapp talking up Tottenham's chance at winning the title. :lol:

For all their million midfielders they've not got a decent defensive one. Noone shielding a shaky and constantly changing defensive line means they'll ship loads of goals, too many to compete for the title.

Edited by OzToonFan

Aye El CLASSICO the neet, really looking forward to it. It's the only foreign fixture I really look forward to, and more so this year than ever. Mourinho won't lose there tonight, he fuckin hates them, I might even stick a few quid on away win at 5/2. It will be billed as Messi v Ronaldo, but you watch someone like Higuain or di Maria will be the difference.

Pundits reckon he'll play as a cup tie. I fancy Madrid, too.

Di Maria has been magic anytime I've seen him this season.

What a player, I'll be honest I knew fuck all about him before this season just news snippets from Benfica, but he is absolute mustard. So much skill and doesn't lose the ball.

Pundits reckon he'll play as a cup tie. I fancy Madrid, too.

Di Maria has been magic anytime I've seen him this season.

What a player, I'll be honest I knew fuck all about him before this season just news snippets from Benfica, but he is absolute mustard. So much skill and doesn't lose the ball.

Tim Vickery, a South American pundit has been hyping him for years, reckoned before Maradona changed his formation(to fit Tevez in) that he'd be the Argies best player.

Defoe

"You have to believe you can win every game. I remember when I first got into the England squad, training was mad. The Man United players, even in training and in little five-a-sides, wanted to win every game. And if they didn't win, they were moaning and moaning; it was amazing. Sometimes they'd still be talking about it over dinner. I think that's a great thing to have and I think it's important that we get that."

Great attitude from the ManUtd lads. I know there was talk of winning mentalities on here earlier. Bred into them at that club.

Found a decent picture. There is a terrorist commentator though :D

Its sopcast if anyone wants.

Pleased to see political correctness is alive and kicking in Scandanavia :razz: