Other games

Park Life

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Rangers will piss this today, no Scott Brown for Celtic who's their best player, this Celtic team have no substance.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting game for an old firm match. They're normally shite. Atmosphere not a patch on Newcastle v Sunderland this season imo. Celtic are coming back in to this like, that Paddy McCourt I remember when he left Derry City to sign for Celtic, some director said he was the most skillful player to come out of Northern Ireland since Georgie Best, I was like aye right oh Father Ted, but I think he's right, he should be the first name down on Celtic's team sheet. Referee must have relatives in the Falls Road looking at this so far.

Fraser Forster hasn't had a save to make yet like. This is League Two standard football this.

Chelsea 1-0, Villa could well go down, how good that would be.

Fuckin Rangers 0 Celtic 1 I don't fuckin believe it. Wanks. Never betting on jock football again.

Fraser Forster hasn't had a save to make yet like. This is League Two standard football this.

Chelsea 1-0, Villa could well go down, how good that would be.

Even better if we're comfortable and Villa are in the shit when we play them, chance for the away lads to give their fans a load of shit back for two seasons ago.

Chelsea have been piss poor again though, needed the pen to get a goal. And Villa have already picked up 4 bookings, good chance they could add a sending off hopefully.

Pen to Celtic ffs

0-2 Samaras on a hattrick

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Sorry, I know you're hurting but :icon_lol:

I'll win it back later on, you love me losing money you ya cunt! To be honest I think Celtic are the lesser of two evils club wise here, and they deserve this.

Chelsea are woeful, lucky to be 1-1, need to pull their finger out and get Villa beaten from our point of view.

Villa look the more likely to score tbf, another chance for Collins just there.

Now Young's scored I want Chelsea to hammer them, can't see it happening though.

I'll win it back later on, you love me losing money you ya cunt! To be honest I think Celtic are the lesser of two evils club wise here, and they deserve this.

It's only funny because of how much I can relate to it tbh :(

Oh my word, liverpool yesterday and villa now are making ti so we HAVE to win today.

When heskey scores you know you have a problem!

Its really shit because Villa were the team in freefall and falling apart, theres usually one that does that and ends up in big trouble, this could get them out of it. If they'd taken a beaten here i reckon they'd be one of the favourites to go down.

They've just got their players back tbf, Agbonlahor back after a while, Ashley Young, etc. They'll probably turn it round now.

That's why a game like this is crucial to them, they're not down there because of a crap team its because of problems, morale and confidence and if that had continued they'd be right in it, but Chelsea can give them a big lift then as you say the better players will carry them to safety.

Still as shit as Chelsea have been they could easilyl draw this and still win it.

I fucking hate them after all the carry on at Shearer's testimonial.

I fucking hate them after all the carry on at Shearer's testimonial.

They were even worse when we beat them 4-1 in that friendly to be honest. As a catholic I hate what Rangers stand for and have stood for, for over 100 years. Celtic on the face of it have good morals as a club, but to be truthful they have almost as many scumbags in their support as Rangers. If I was from Glasgow I'd support Partick or St Mirren without a doubt

KALOU IS FUCKIN SHIT