Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i wouldnt blame tevez he keeps getten subtituted every time it would really annoy me having to be taken off in every game but man city have got to many players there just greedy. i think its time they offloaded them

Cracking game between Chelsea and Spurs mind

Even better second half, proper prem game with two teams attcaking at pace all game. Miles away from the turgid shite the likes of Allardyce, Pulis etc reduce football too by spoiling and being negative.

Typical Drogba playing for himself though, wants to prove a point about being on the bench so grabs the pen and misses it when Lampard was there to take it.

Even better second half, proper prem game with two teams attcaking at pace all game. Miles away from the turgid shite the likes of Allardyce, Pulis etc reduce football too by spoiling and being negative.

Typical Drogba playing for himself though, wants to prove a point about being on the bench so grabs the pen and misses it when Lampard was there to take it.

Despite what Sky Sports said, Terry was poor all game, kept giving the ball away and being absent from his position. While he's not great at the back, Hutton is fucking terrible going forward as well.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Despite what Sky Sports said, Terry was poor all game, kept giving the ball away and being absent from his position. While he's not great at the back, Hutton is fucking terrible going forward as well.

Aye what's Drogba doing, am joint top of the dream team at work as well and you get £20 for every time you're top at the end of the week, got Lampard and I naturally presumed he'd take it, you're typical of Drogba, class act though.

Aye cost me £160 though. Chelsea were superb, honestly Essien is the best in the world in his position, I rate him so highly he could be an all time great, to think we were looking at him in 2003 as well. But fuck Tottenham, Redknapp is an idiot if he thinks they can compete with Chelsea and Man Utd, they're miles away from them imo, will take them years to get the consistency that comes with a title bid. Hopefully saggy neck pipes down that they can win the league now, outclassed and outfought.

For £100kpw they can substiute him all they want tbf. Great player but where is he expecting to go now?

Heard somewhere he's on £280kpw AFTER tax ;) if that's true and I was Mancini he's be cleaning my house in his spare time fucking hell, no idea if it's true like but the Man city statement saying he's their highest earner points towards it.

Saggy Face was on the radio yesterday bigging up Spurs for being the only team apart from Everton to break into the Top 4 since the Premier League started :icon_lol:

erm . . . 5 times we finished in the top 4 harry, with 2 totally different teams too. Not to mention a little team called Blackburn.

Bent bastard

For £100kpw they can substiute him all they want tbf. Great player but where is he expecting to go now?

Heard somewhere he's on £280kpw AFTER tax :icon_lol: if that's true and I was Mancini he's be cleaning my house in his spare time fucking hell, no idea if it's true like but the Man city statement saying he's their highest earner points towards it.

Wouldnt be surprised if this was phase 1 of 'Get Carlos to Madrid' by Kia Joorabchian before the January window.

Saggy Face was on the radio yesterday bigging up Spurs for being the only team apart from Everton to break into the Top 4 since the Premier League started :icon_lol:

erm . . . 5 times we finished in the top 4 harry, with 2 totally different teams too. Not to mention a little team called Blackburn.

Bent bastard

...and Leeds, Leeds got to the Semi Final in 2000 for fuck sake, further than Spurs will ever go. I was gutted they didn't win because the brother in law (who is loaded) promised me a free trip to the San Siro for the final if they'd beat Valencia. I used to like Redknapp but he's turning in to a right arrogant bastard the older he gets.

Heard somewhere he's on £280kpw AFTER tax :icon_lol: if that's true and I was Mancini he's be cleaning my house in his spare time fucking hell, no idea if it's true like but the Man city statement saying he's their highest earner points towards it.

Wouldnt be surprised if this was phase 1 of 'Get Carlos to Madrid' by Kia Joorabchian before the January window.

Definately wouldn't put it past 'advisor' Joorabchian, Tevez was out defending him the other day saying he convinced him to stay wouldn't surprise me if it was Tevez saying 'i'll give it one more season'.

Say what you like about Man Utd, but what a lovely gesture that is by them tonight. They've flown in the Chilean Miners, for a piss up and scran before the Arsenal game tonight. Class act.