Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is everyone that bothered about Villa? Realistically they are not gonna be down there come the end of the season. We would be better off with Villa being a buoyant also-ran, taking points off the teams who we really need to worry about. Better that than they are another team that our relegation rivals have a chance of beating - it just muddies the waters.

Not that the game today is one that we really care how they do in one way or the other in that respect.

Sorry, I know you're hurting but :icon_lol:

I'll win it back later on, you love me losing money you ya cunt! To be honest I think Celtic are the lesser of two evils club wise here, and they deserve this.

I fucking hate them after all the carry on at Shearer's testimonial.

What happened?

Why is everyone that bothered about Villa? Realistically they are not gonna be down there come the end of the season. We would be better off with Villa being a buoyant also-ran, taking points off the teams who we really need to worry about. Better that than they are another team that our relegation rivals have a chance of beating - it just muddies the waters.

Not that the game today is one that we really care how they do in one way or the other in that respect.

For me it's simply that, the more teams that are around us at the minute, the better. We start "needing" to win just to stay in touch, then we're going to come unstuck.

If Villa, or whomever, keep dropping points we can get a few more places between us and the abyss.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

I'll win it back later on, you love me losing money you ya cunt! To be honest I think Celtic are the lesser of two evils club wise here, and they deserve this.

What happened?

They were mouthy twats, a few of them got knocked sparko. Newcastle is one city where if you don't show respect for your hosts you'll sharp know about it, but if you do you're welcomed with open arms. They were even worse in the friendly here. They were all gathered outside the Irish Centre singing PI PI PIRA. Chanting Brits Out at toon fans. They think we care? You've seen their true colours this season and last, 20,000 cos they're playing shit at some games, Liverpool 10,000 empty seats, I know you Blackburn fans think we're deluded, but we have BY FAR the most loyal support in Britain.

For me it's simply that, the more teams that are around us at the minute, the better. We start "needing" to win just to stay in touch, then we're going to come unstuck.

If Villa, or whomever, keep dropping points we can get a few more places between us and the abyss.

And Villa were/are totally struggling for comnfidence and a 3-2 loss like that would have been sickening and left them right on a downer, plus any team down there can be relegated, as we know only too well, so no point having teams getting out of it.

What happened?

They were mouthy twats, a few of them got knocked sparko. Newcastle is one city where if you don't show respect for your hosts you'll sharp know about it, but if you do you're welcomed with open arms. They were even worse in the friendly here. They were all gathered outside the Irish Centre singing PI PI PIRA. Chanting Brits Out at toon fans. They think we care? You've seen their true colours this season and last, 20,000 cos they're playing shit at some games, Liverpool 10,000 empty seats, I know you Blackburn fans think we're deluded, but we have BY FAR the most loyal support in Britain.

Plastic paddy twats. You do have loyal fans, as the last season showed. Can't stand the whole fake Irish crap that goes on in America, Glasgow etc. No wonder Dara O'Brien calls Weegieland 'Belfast Lite.'

Huddersfield vs Sheff Wed is a great game.

Hudd should have had a penalty and Sheff Wed just hit the post, end to end in the first 5 minutes.

At one stage the entire ground was singing ''we all hate Leeds scum''

Great :icon_lol:

Huddersfield vs Sheff Wed is a great game.

Hudd should have had a penalty and Sheff Wed just hit the post, end to end in the first 5 minutes.

At one stage the entire ground was singing ''we all hate Leeds scum''

Great :icon_lol:

Thankfully we never sing that. It gives Leeds far more respect than they deserve. They are an absolute nothing club of pure insignificance, thankfully we never sing it.

Cracking game this though all out attack from both sides.

There will be trouble at the end too. Proper vicious fans - not all but some.

I went to Huddersfield vs Bradford a couple of years back and there was a bit of a melee afterwards like.

There will be trouble at the end too. Proper vicious fans - not all but some.

I went to Huddersfield vs Bradford a couple of years back and there was a bit of a melee afterwards like.

Nar that's because they hate each other more than they hate Leeds, that's their big game. About 15 years ago 2 fans died at the fixture in violence, been a massive hatred for years. Huddersfield fans aren't normally heed the baals just against Bradford.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

They have a little section of heedballs like. :icon_lol:

It's quite funny, they all sit at the back of the stand opposite the dug out, twatting the hell out of the roof :(

It's one of our past-times when we're round eachothers houses watching Soccer Saturday or whatever; spotting the Newcastle connection.

That and popping a pound in a jar each, passing it around everytime the ball goes dead. If you're holding the jar when the goal is scored or when the half finishes, you win whatever is in the jar. (Obviously that's more fun when it's not just the two of you like :icon_lol: )