Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many teams get through the playoffs?

4 I think, there aren't two rounds of matches

Ah I see, cheers.

Would love to see Ireland go through, always good to see the UK nations competitively imo.

It's looking like it'll be an interesting tournament tbh; definitely Spain's to lose though.

Germans will be a good challenger to them though (as usual) stronger since the WC and players like Gotze and Marin coming through.

Liked the look of Jordi Alba for spain last night, between him and Enrique(who I cant believe hasnt had a callup yet) theyve not struggled to replace the old "weak link"

I fucking hate Germany sometimes. They love a good foreigner playing for them as well as their current collection Marin is a Serbian!

tbf he was 2 when his family moved to germany, played his entire career in germany and declared himself for germany at 18

dont have a problem with it myself, loads of nations do it nowadays, we might be better off for it tbh

I fucking hate Germany sometimes. They love a good foreigner playing for them as well as their current collection Marin is a Serbian!

tbf he was 2 when his family moved to germany, played his entire career in germany and declared himself for germany at 18

dont have a problem with it myself, loads of nations do it nowadays, we might be better off for it tbh

I think it's their track record that annoys me.

Then again Italy and France have been just as bad in the past...

glad the swedes are there, always bring some cracking women

Oh, that's original... ;)

I could say "ah Im not bothered really"

just trying to be nice