Other games

Park Life

Is it definitely a neck break? Poor kid :)

No, was severe concussion.

bif softie, where did all the broken neck claims come from? was that his mam over reacting and showing him up?

he was treated on the pitch for half an hour by the physio and paramedics

ponces ;)

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck that shit I've got my foil specially cut to cater for my afro the day the lizard shit kicks off.

Me & Parky (codename : Asparagus) are going to be protecting the human (slash cat) race!

Fuck that shit I've got my foil specially cut to cater for my afro the day the lizard shit kicks off.

Me & Parky (codename : Asparagus) are going to be protecting the human (slash cat) race!

Asparagus has stitched you up, bro'. He's already booked his ticket outtahere on a space/time continuum surfboard. You'll be fighting dem lizards on your own ;)

Beeb article says he regained consciousness in hospital so obviously warranted a CT. You've worked in A&E haven't you J69? Do the words NICE Guidelines mean anything to you?!

Broken neck story will have come from paramedics putting him in a collar and spinal board which is standard for head injuries.

Beeb article says he regained consciousness in hospital so obviously warranted a CT. You've worked in A&E haven't you J69? Do the words NICE Guidelines mean anything to you?!

Broken neck story will have come from paramedics putting him in a collar and spinal board which is standard for head injuries.

;) nobody deserves a CT

Yeah? Not sure what your point is? Was still bot all wrong with him.

Working in A&E at the moment. Cervical fracture is never good news. Prognosis will really depend on which vertebrae out of the 7 he has injured. The lower down the fracture the better really (or less worse). Wish him well in making speedy recovery.

PS: Nice guidlines are great. No matter what medical problem you have (diabetes to high blood pressure), just type it into the nice guidlines website and you can see whether your gp or any other doctor is following the correct procedure for treatment.

Having already qualified for next January's African Nations Cup finals, Senegal completed their fixtures with a 2-0 victory over a pointless Mauritius at the weekend.

However the Lions of Teranga won without the assistance of Magpies striker Demba Ba, who linked up with his international colleagues but was reportedly injured.

Friday's training session coverage by the Senegal FA reported that Ba was unable to feature due to a knee problem, while the report on another session 24 hours later stated that, "Demba Ba, still injured, did not participate".

It's yet to be confirmed how serious Ba's condition is and whether it's a new injury or a recurrence of previous problems with his left knee.

Working in A&E at the moment. Cervical fracture is never good news. Prognosis will really depend on which vertebrae out of the 7 he has injured. The lower down the fracture the better really (or less worse). Wish him well in making speedy recovery.

PS: Nice guidlines are great. No matter what medical problem you have (diabetes to high blood pressure), just type it into the nice guidlines website and you can see whether your gp or any other doctor is following the correct procedure for treatment.

What you on about? He didn't fracture any of his vertebrae. He got sent home with 2 paracetamol

What did you make of the handball, Ewerk?

Looked like it hit his upper arm to me. If he's going to come 3yards outside his box and flap his arms about like a lunatic, he's asking for trouble, IMO.