Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Load of claptrap though, Rooney's not a confidence player.

No but he has proved once this week that he lets outside events affect his temperament on the pitch.

Yeah that I'd agree with. In other words he's easily got at which would have been the case today from the off. Anyway good decision so far despite the disingenuous reasoning, Liverpool kept at bay and a hell of a combo to be able to bring of the bench second half. Easily a step up on what they've got on the pitch at the moment.

Touch of arrogance from Ferguson to be honest.

Also, can anyone provide subtitles for their "chants"?

Edit Get in. (I may have put money on Man U at 1-0)

Edited by The Fish

wish we had hernandez

We don't have the squad to make him look good. The sort of tap-in merchant like him is only good in a team like Man United where his positioning gets him heaps of chances

What are you wittering on about? He's scored a goal every 2 games since he arrived at the club, a fair few being in the champions league. A goal is a goal, whether it's a tap in or a 30yard raker. If it was that easy we would all just goal hanging

wish we had hernandez

We don't have the squad to make him look good. The sort of tap-in merchant like him is only good in a team like Man United where his positioning gets him heaps of chances

What are you wittering on about? He's scored a goal every 2 games since he arrived at the club, a fair few being in the champions league. A goal is a goal, whether it's a tap in or a 30yard raker. If it was that easy we would all just goal hanging

Meh.

wish we had hernandez

Meh.

You're right, and have made it so I've no reasonable response /translation from American

wish we had hernandez

Meh.

You're right, and have made it so I've no reasonable response /translation from American

I don't get the second half of your post :blush2: