Other games

Park Life

Olic scores for Hamburg.

2-0 up on aggregate with an away goal.

P.S Whoever the vision mixer is on this program is terrible.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh.

Schalke's was made just for that world cup and that's a class ground too.

No. The building for the stadium started one year before it was decided that Germany would host the WC (and was already finished one year later).

The same applies for Hamburg's ground.

Ah fair play.

3-1 To Bremen.

The ball went out because it bobbled over a piece of paper thrown from a flag and they scored from the corner :lol:

Hibs won 1-0 but:

2120: An idiot runs on to the pitch to protest the penalty at Tynecastle and Hearts skipper Robbie Neilson lends a hand to the stewards ushering the pea-brained numpty away.

:lol:

Bremen vs Shakhtar in the final.

Should be good, Bremen missing Diego because he got a daft yellow.

Why should this be ''good''? I don't like these Ukrainians, Bulgarians or whatever they are from in football. And I don't like these places at all either - Warsaw f.e., terrible city.

Edited by KingKev

Yeh.

Schalke's was made just for that world cup and that's a class ground too.

No. The building for the stadium started one year before it was decided that Germany would host the WC (and was already finished one year later).

The same applies for Hamburg's ground.

I love how as soon as somebody posts something on German football Isegrim completely puts them in their place. :lol:

Bremen vs Shakhtar in the final.

Should be good, Bremen missing Diego because he got a daft yellow.

Why should this be ''good''? I don't like these Ukrainians, Bulgarians or whatever they are from in football. And I don't like these places at all either - Warsaw f.e., terrible city.

The final will be good.

But I won't let that get in the of a bit of race hatred towards the Ukrainians :lol:

That paper cup moment. I said to Mrs P it would b a goal after it went out. :lol:

Aye but also said we'd finish 7th, so I can understand her scepticism

Is Bentdner dropped this weekend?

On the one hand he's running around pantless in London nightclubs hours after being knocked out of the champions league. On the other he got a brace last weekend.

What will Wenger do?

He'll drop him because Bendtner is shit and scores by the same virtue that Shola does; by another's creativity or endeavour.

He'll drop him because Bendtner is shit and scores by the same virtue that Shola does; by another's creativity or endeavour.

Bendtner isn't shit like. He might not be up to Arsenal standard but he isn't shit.

2034 - HALF-TIME: Preston 1-0 Sheff Utd

2033 - HALF-TIME: Scunthorpe 1-1 MK Dons

Lets hope Millwall get a result against Leeds tomorrow to keep the bastards down.