Adidas ditching The Toon

Guest Stevie

Yeah they're doing that design for Notts Co. It's nice.

Thing is, if we went for that design I reckon people would complain that it's too boring. I'm not overly enamoured with the look of our home top (2nd and 3rd look good, though IMO) but it's not the worst they could have done with it.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mind the home shirt but I'm not too sure about the quality.

At the end of the day I'm happy buying a retro shirt anyway but the away shirt is worth picking up I suppose.

worst kits revealed:

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/world-.../article/17751/

Strangly enough the NUFC custard cream packet top didn't make it.

the news ones are for 10/11 (which our yellow wasnt) and, despite what SSN said, our yellow kit was no where near some of the worst efforts of all time

worst kits revealed:

the news ones are for 10/11 (which our yellow wasnt) and, despite what SSN said, our yellow kit was no where near some of the worst efforts of all time

also some of those "rubbish" kits for this season have nothing wrong with them

worst kits revealed:

also some of those "rubbish" kits for this season have nothing wrong with them

Could have been in the 'yesteryear' bit.

I need a new top this season and really don't like the new home strip. It's cheap. If they were selling it for £20 a pop fair enough but I can't help but think, yet again, we're being ripped off. I don't mind they paying £7 a shirt cost if we were getting decent quality, but this is not hiding the fact it's cheap.

Anyway, anyone know if you can get this shirt un branded? Or receommend a site with a good selection?

The Puma Newcastle United Shirt comes complete with Premier League badges, Free of charge

This is at Sports direct for all our cheap Vietnamese imports, so on top of the £10 you would save rather than buying it from the club there's another £5.

Moral conundrum eh?

The Puma Newcastle United Shirt comes complete with Premier League badges, Free of charge

This is at Sports direct for all our cheap Vietnamese imports, so on top of the £10 you would save rather than buying it from the club there's another £5.

Moral conundrum eh?

thats just come up on sports direct i pre orderd it and there was nothing about badges.better not be on mine it will be going back!

If you have N&N I doubt they will take it back.

Could always give them a ring and ask them to put the patches on it or send a pair out?

no name or that on my pre order.am not wanting the patches on my shirt

If you have N&N I doubt they will take it back.

Could always give them a ring and ask them to put the patches on it or send a pair out?

Moral conundrum eh?

On with velcro so the CCC one's can go back on next season?

Moral conundrum eh?

thats just come up on sports direct i pre orderd it and there was nothing about badges.better not be on mine it will be going back!

Two things wrong with this:

1. You've bought it

2. You've shopped at Sports Direct

:icon_lol:

There's no organised boycott against Sports Direct as far as I'm aware. He probably fancied saving £15 or so which you can't blame him for.

Anyway this is what the away looks like with all the shite on...

57740038.jpg

I do like that away shirt

as for having a go for shopping at sports direct, as tom says theres no organised boycott and even if there were no one would be obliged to follow it, fact is its a damn sight cheaper than most other places for a lot of things and a lot of us (myself included) can't afford to spend £10-15-20 more on boots or footy shirts or whatever for the sake of something that will make NO difference to whether or not MA is the owner of this football club or not

I'm in Ho Chi Minh now, you know...wonder if I can find our shirts for cheap straight out of their Puma Village place they have here! Although I think its mostly the footwear they make here..

There's no organised boycott against Sports Direct as far as I'm aware.

I never said there was but it's wrong in any event. Besides, you were quick to deny it when 3Foil suggested you'd bought the banana kit there the other day... :jesuswept:

Yeh I said ''Read it again''. :jesuswept:

I think the majority of fans will go to Sports Direct to buy it purely to save money.

Saying that It's doubtful many people will buy any of kits anyway. Has anyone apart from the fella above actually ordered one?

Yeh I said ''Read it again''. :jesuswept:

I think the majority of fans will go to Sports Direct to buy it purely to save money.

Saying that It's doubtful many people will buy any of kits anyway. Has anyone apart from the fella above actually ordered one?

I havent yet but I will be ordering one the blue one at some point

Villas shirts are pretty horrific this year, Home one isn't so bad, their away shirt looks like a training top.

Our keeper shirts are bad?

Check theirs out:

38352_1513145352419_1347976902_31304134_1444034_n.jpg

Edited by Marko