Adidas ditching The Toon

Guest Stevie

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like someone else has said; it makes the decision not to get it so much easier when it's a cheap piece of shit.

Whenever I'm in colours itll be the 96 home or away shirts, I reckon :lol:

Can't see me going for that like. £45 for that piece of tat? Once again he takes the piss flogging us cheap shite. That NR "sticker" looks like it would peel off by it's second wash. The badge still looks ironed on. Not sure what to do now, might look again for an unbranded one if poss with no sponsor. Or wear my Botofogo top ...

I wonder if toontastic released a mockery of the club statement including what people on here have been saying abou "no capital outlay on new kits", would it be noticed/picked up?

Probably. The Mail ran with a story based on a false Twitter account (steve jobs from apple). Set up a nufc Twitter account, get followers, post sensible tweets, keep getting more followers, post ludicrous tweet and copy to journo.

First time in some time that I won't be buying any of the Toon tops for a season! Could see sales dropping quite a bit judging by people's reactions.

Probably. The Mail ran with a story based on a false Twitter account (steve jobs from apple). Set up a nufc Twitter account, get followers, post sensible tweets, keep getting more followers, post ludicrous tweet and copy to journo.

:lol:

sounds like a lot of hard work...

Where the fuck is Happy Face?

That looks like absolute shite, even worse than it looked in the leaked photo awhile back.

Won't be buying it anyway, just recently got this:

front1x.jpg

back1o.jpg

www.toffs.com, it's the way forward :lol:

First time in some time that I won't be buying any of the Toon tops for a season! Could see sales dropping quite a bit judging by people's reactions.

I thought that last season about the yellow strip after the universal revulsion expressed on here and other places...then I got to the pub down the road from The Hawthorns last August and there were a dozen folk including a fetchingly chavvy family group all decked out in lemon and..err...pale ish lemon. This will sell very well indeed for Puma, and by the looks of the fuckin thing for very little initial outlay by them too :lol:

Can't see me going for that like. £45 for that piece of tat? Once again he takes the piss flogging us cheap shite. That NR "sticker" looks like it would peel off by it's second wash. The badge still looks ironed on. Not sure what to do now, might look again for an unbranded one if poss with no sponsor. Or wear my Botofogo top ...

You say that like it's a bad thing... :lol:

You say that like it's a bad thing... :D

Ha! Good point! :lol:

Certainly does look cheap and nasty in the pics.

The shorts look ridiculous as well, is the Puma logo in the centre on the waistband supposed to look like a belt buckle?

..I just picked up a pair of last seasons home shorts in Rome :o Seem like good quality shorts (I'll be wearing them playing).

:D

sounds like a lot of hard work...

Where the fuck is Happy Face?

I would put the effort in if it wasn't just "a very small minority" that are unhappy with the way things are run. :o