Adidas ditching The Toon

Guest Stevie

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See adidas used to tailor make things for us like the 95/96, this is just the same design as all their other shite shirts PUMA this.

in 95/96 we were genuine title challengers, we were big, we mattered

shit changes, we're a newly promoted side and adidas havent actually given us anything better than templates for a lot of years now

300004r.jpg

In long sleeve.

Cheap as shit...

Oh well, at least they've made the decision not too buy it a damned sight easier.

It's not terrible, I think the large black area around the collar bone looks a bit strange on all the pictures, but I guess i'll get use to it.

I won't be buying it, but then I probably wouldn't have brought it if Ashley wasn't here anyway.

I cant think of anything less important than the design of the club strip. Think i might be alone in that point of view. It wont be long before the discussion in here turns to whether it accentuate your pecs or not (am looking at Dr G here).

Guest alex
Looks like a fake one that you might see on the market on holiday in Greece tbh.

Probably made in the same place.

Lovenkrands and Harper look like a crime fighting due, Andy 'Triple H' Carroll looks like he's a about to lay the smackdown on somebody and Nolan looks like he shouldn't be there at all. Like he's robbed the top.

That home kit looks shit to me. :lol:

Oh well. I like the 60's shirt.

Toffs Retro Newcastle shirts

Those old shirts are great but be warned...they are short in the arms. I got a 60s one just recently but I had to send it back. I could have gone a size up but they're already pretty baggy round the body.

Edited by Asprilla

What might have been.....

33174641.png

:lol:

Top render and shameful what we ended up with really when you see that. Takes a true mong of a designer to manage to fuck up something as classic as black and white stripes.

Still as Chez says, least of our probs really. Though there'd have been nowt wrong with looking good while we looked shite if you follow me.