Kinnear needs heart bypass operation

Ketsbaia

You forgot the bit about him fracturing Calum Davidson's jaw while he was asleep.

I dont think he was asleep, he pretended to shake his hand before breaking his jaw. Classy behaviour from our DOF there! :lol:

Really? In that case I have no idea where I got that story from ;)

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive just been trying to find the story and there seems to be conflicting versions. One that Davidson was asleep and one that he was acting as peacemaker in an argument between Wise and someone else. I did find this little nugget though

Because the reasons given by Wise at the weekend why he should NOT have been dismissed by Leicester for attacking his teammate, Callum Davidson, offers powerful evidence that inside that tiny body, there lives an even tinier brain. Wise's reasoning is horrifying. Quite the most twisted piece of logic that I've had the displeasure of reading in many-a-year.

'Sacking was a disgrace'

"My sacking by Leicester was a disgrace," said Wise. "Did you see West Ham sack John Hartson when he kicked Eyal Berkovic in the face? No you didn't."

I ask you. What sort of defence is that?

Ive just been trying to find the story and there seems to be conflicting versions. One that Davidson was asleep and one that he was acting as peacemaker in an argument between Wise and someone else. I did find this little nugget though
Because the reasons given by Wise at the weekend why he should NOT have been dismissed by Leicester for attacking his teammate, Callum Davidson, offers powerful evidence that inside that tiny body, there lives an even tinier brain. Wise's reasoning is horrifying. Quite the most twisted piece of logic that I've had the displeasure of reading in many-a-year.

'Sacking was a disgrace'

"My sacking by Leicester was a disgrace," said Wise. "Did you see West Ham sack John Hartson when he kicked Eyal Berkovic in the face? No you didn't."

I ask you. What sort of defence is that?

:lol:

Perhaps he thinks a more suitable punishment for a violent misdemeanour would be for the offender to accept a 50% pay cut.

As moral pennance, obviously ;)

I remember him squaring up to Shola, on Sholas debut (I think?)

Even soft as shite Ameobi laughed at him...

Remember that. Shola came on as sub I think v. Chelsea at home.

Alex what is a wum?

A ladys front bottom

Btw, did anyone see the rich list, we are the 17th richest club in the world on income!!!!!!!!! Fuck Ashley telling us we have no money

17th best revenue, but 73% of it goes on wages.

Seems strange for Ashley/Lambias to complain about that though considering they've only increased the wage bill since arriving. :lol:

What is Bryan Robson's record in relegation battles?

Off the top of my head, I think boro went down the season they got to both cup finals ('97?)

Two or three years later they were heading for the drop again until Gibson brought Venables in over Robson's head

I'm pretty sure he was the West Brom manager in their 'great escape' season but I'm not sure if he was in charge when they went down the season after.

Anyone care to fill in the blanks?

NUFC Statement: Joe Kinnear Update

NEWCASTLE United can confirm that manager Joe Kinnear will undergo a triple heart bypass operation tomorrow.

Joe was admitted to hospital on Saturday morning in the Midlands after reporting of feeling unwell at the team's hotel ahead of the game at West Bromwich Albion.

Tests have since confirmed Joe requires surgery, after which he will need to rest for a period of at least eight weeks.

Joe said: "I've really appreciated all the get well messages I've received from people over the last week and I'd like to thank everyone who has been in touch."

Managing Director Derek Llambias said: "I am sure the whole football community will join Newcastle United in wishing Joe a speedy recovery."

I wish they would just give it to Wise, it would cut out all the shite between him and the manager.

The fastest way to get rid of Wise would be to give him the managers job.