Kinnear needs heart bypass operation

Ketsbaia

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hasn't the poor fucker already had one of these?

Like spaghetti junction in there.

He'd be truly bonkers in the nut to come back after this, his heart's probably been popping it's stitches ever since the Simon Bird Cunticles.

Get well soon and retire Joe man. It's not worth it.

Edited by trophyshy

I think we'll be getting Wise by proxy - i.e. Poyet. I'd guess he was always going to get it come summer barring a miraculous performance by Kinnear.

JFK's health problems might mean it happens sooner. Wish I could get a bet on it. Not that I want it like.

shearer.... :lol:

I think if he's going to manage us, (especially as an unproven manager) then it has to be at a time like this. If "the plan" does exist/work/whatever and we do start having a better, lower paid squad and are in better financial position with youngsters coming through (and us generally looking like we're on the up), then there's no way he should think he has the right to manage us "to see if he's any good at it".

Hiring a manager who has openly admitted his medical problems have stopped him getting a job elsewhere was a masterstroke from the fuckwits in charge, now look at the problems we're going to have.

Not Venables please!!! :lol:

I hate the bastard.

I'd take Verry Terribles over Houghton and co, but that's about the only positive I can find.

You lot are such fucking drama queens. Venables is light years ahead of those two.

Ye Gods. Just when you think things couldn't get more farcical, they sound like cocking up the next managerial appointment!

Terry Vegetables is a busted flush. What's the point? They should have been thinking about the next manager for months. I guarantee they'll not have given a moment's thought, and won't until poor old Joe's on the operating table and banned from going back to work.

We need an appointment for the next 5 years (5 year plan anyone?) rather than another washed up knobjockey old mate of Dennis Wise. If we're to make any progress at all we need somebody in touch with the modern game.

Bloody clowns :lol:

Said JFK wouldn't be here in the summer. ;)

Not Venables please!!! :lol:

I hate the bastard.

I'd take Verry Terribles over Houghton and co, but that's about the only positive I can find.

You lot are such fucking drama queens. Venables is light years ahead of those two.

When? In the eighties? ;)

Don't be silly.

i wouldn't mind el tel until the end of the year like.

beyond that, i'd look to get a continental coach with a reputation for attracting quality players like sven. i think he'd do a job for us, but he'd want a top wage and backing so probably a non-starter