Scolari

Jusoda Kid

El Tel for Chelsea....

Well the rumours down this way are rife with it! :lol:

Could see it until the end of the season.

That's what's rumoured... They want to wait so they can 'get their man'.

That suggests Hiddink to me :suicide:

But Hiddink won't be available until the 10/11 season.

He's the Russian coach isn't he? What nationality is Abramovich again?

They'll find a way.

Craig rumour has it that Abramovich is actually paying his wage.

The thing about Hiddink is after the PSV & Australia managing both he said he'd never do both again - it was to hard pleasing both masters. And Hiddink if nothing else is good for his word.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With managers like Mancini and rijkaard out of work (is free to hire) and chelseas need/desire for constant success I can't see them waiting until summer since they are still in the league chase and CL

With managers like Mancini and rijkaard out of work (is free to hire) and chelseas need/desire for constant success I can't see them waiting until summer since they are still in the league chase and CL

True enough and they'll probably be sacked in time for Hiddink to join after the 2010 World Cup anyway.

True enough and they'll probably be sacked in time for Hiddink to join after the 2010 World Cup anyway.

Really the only solution is for Roman to do his badges and get stuck in.

Really the only solution is for Roman to do his badges and get stuck in.

How come when a Newcastle manager goes I can turn SSN on any time of day and not get 3 minutes break from it to take a piss.

But 2 managers go today and they've got a bloody George Burley interview on. :lol:

You should have heard the obsequious tones when Mark Saggers et al were discussing it on Radio 5 last night. If it was us they'd have been ripping the piss but it was all "This is so exciting, who will they get in?" Etc. I realise we aren't the same boat as Chelsea btw before someone points that out.

How come when a Newcastle manager goes I can turn SSN on any time of day and not get 3 minutes break from it to take a piss.

But 2 managers go today and they've got a bloody George Burley interview on. :lol:

You should have heard the obsequious tones when Mark Saggers et al were discussing it on Radio 5 last night. If it was us they'd have been ripping the piss but it was all "This is so exciting, who will they get in?" Etc. I realise we aren't the same boat as Chelsea btw before someone points that out.

Too right - never alluded to either of them being deluded or divine righters - that kerry dixon was saying about the football being shite for the last 2 months and how scolari deserved it - bloody hell everton were fuckin atrocious under moyes for months and months at a time but he pulled it round

Russian FA have given them permission. Gonna be him then - yet another accurate Parky prediction... :lol:

Thought he was tied up with Russian FA. :suicide:

I still don't think it will be him.

Said we'd win against WBA numbnuts. :outahere:

Sorted the virus yet? :angry:

I think Hiddink will fail at Chelsea. In fact, I'll go as far as to say that the top four will now be Manure, LiverLOL, Villa and ArseAnal.

Half-term already? DannyB? Or both?

I gather from other postings that Danny B is another Spurs fan who has in some way incurred your wrath, I am not him.

And I am not sure if it is half-term, as I left school long ago to persue a career in the fast-paced world of news. It sucks, btw.

I gather from other postings that Danny B is another Spurs fan who has in some way incurred your wrath, I am not him.

And I am not sure if it is half-term, as I left school long ago to persue a career in the fast-paced world of news. It sucks, btw.

Recycled world of news Shirley?

Hi Danny.

Hi Danny.

Sentences are too long for Danny B.

Hopefully not with the written media.

Russian FA have given them permission. Gonna be him then - yet another accurate Parky prediction... :lol:

Thought he was tied up with Russian FA. :suicide:Keep your sexual fantasies to yourself

I still don't think it will be him. Remains to be seen

Said we'd win against WBA numbnuts. :outahere:I did, yes...

Sorted the virus yet? :angry:Yes - haven't you been looking?

Thought he was tied up with Russian FA. :suicide:Keep your sexual fantasies to yourself

I still don't think it will be him. Remains to be seen

Said we'd win against WBA numbnuts. :angry:I did, yes...

Sorted the virus yet? :rolleyes:Yes - haven't you been looking?

Dunno I'm on Safari during the day. :outahere:

Chelsea confirm Hiddink as coach

Chelsea have announced that Guus Hiddink will take over as temporary coach until the end of the season.

The Premier League club have revealed that the 62-year-old Dutchman will meet the players later this week.

"The club would like to take this opportunity to thank the Russian Football Union for their understanding and cooperation," said a statement.

We get JFK, they get Hiddink!

Money talks :lol: