Claim to fame

Christmas Tree

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My cousins a script writer and I have had a meal with Ewan McGregor as he was in my cousins short film before he was on Trainspotting :mellow:

Played snooker with Paul Hunter (got bummed, he also beat me)

Pushed infront of Ian Harte in the sarnie shop.

I do a lot of biking round the set of Emmerdale and see the actors & acctresses loadds (my cousins also wrote for them)

Met Carol Voderman a couple of times.

Please tell me you shit in her mouth, even if you didn't (though why you wouldn't at least try, fuck knows).

I sat next to Brian Woolnough on a plane the morning after an England match at St James. After I had realised it wasnt Jeremy Clarkson i tried to get a glimpse at the article he was writing on his laptop. He caught me though and made a big scene about turning his body and laptop away from me so i couldnt see what he was writing like we were doing our GCSEs or something. The dick!

Morrissey

was he a git when you met him?

i love the smiths, i'd be quite disappointed if i met morrissey and he wasn't a sarccy moody shite :mellow:

p.s i'm just waiting for a certain person to post about the time he met the great MVB

It was in a pub just off Earls Court iirc. He was sat there reading Metamorphosis by Kafka. I was really nervous, but my

mate Darryl kept prodding me to go over. I took my pint over and just sat down opposite him and stuttered " How's it going"?

To which he replied "Fine untill now"! But with a very sardonic and cool Mozzer smile. I think he was living in Amrica at the time and was over here for some court case. We talked about "Queen is Dead" and I told him how I first listened to it in the bath on a camping site on a cassette deck. He said he wanted to live in Paris, but didn't like the French...Can't remember much else, I remember for the first few minutes I was so much in awe I couldn't here a thing he said it was like drowning.

Had a chat with Jeff Clarke's Mam outside Oldham's ground in about 1982.

Saw Pete Burns at Kings Cross the very first time I went to London - and then saw John Le Mesurier in a bar the same day so assumed London was just full of famous people.

My sister (again) got Morrissey's autograph yonks ago when he was still in The Smiths in Manchester. She gave it to me and I've still got it.

Is it on a record or anything?

Just on a bit of paper.

:mellow: @ Magma btw.

Said it before, but Gazza bought me my first pint at the Rupali restaurant in the Bigg Market when the team were out celebrating Darren Jackson's birthday. I was 9.

(Maybe I should be posting this in the alcoholism thread. :unsure:)

Oh and two of my friends have written this year's Irish Eurovision entry. :lol:

Said it before, but Gazza bought me my first pint at the Rupali restaurant in the Bigg Market when the team were out celebrating Darren Jackson's birthday. I was 9.

(Maybe I should be posting this in the alcoholism thread. :unsure:)

Oh and two of my friends have written this year's Irish Eurovision entry. :lol:

Did your mam let you drink it?

Ive seen Oba Martins and Shola Ameobi in Eldon Square.

And meet a few other footballers can't think of there names though.

:mellow:

I think I must be alone when I say that Magma is not real. Can't be.

No it was at one of those fooball events at the Metro-Arena where retired players went and played in a tornument.

Can't think what's it called though.

No it was at one of those fooball events at the Metro-Arena where retired players went and played in a tornument.

Can't think what's it called though.

Soccer Six?