If you were certain to get away with it

trophyshy

Chin them repeatedly in a dark alley Sir?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Merely for infotainment purposes, in no way does toontastic or trophyshy advocate random hateful violence.

This is definitely not a rallying call for aggressively beating seven shades of shite out of the current lying, feckless, objectionable tosspots who are ham-fistedly destroying our club and ruining all goodwill. The utter fucktards.

Edited by trophyshy

Mike

the others are just lackeys, hes the one behind all this shit

and tbh I'd do it if i werent sure to get away with it, i dont spend a great deal of time in london though

Edited by Andrew

Shut up you gay. Wise, without a doubt

Who's a clever lad then? :lol:

If you want to win an argument you have to be whiter than white. A thread like this plus the PR machine that a billionaire can afford will add to the credibility that Ashley was getting physical threats. I know it's unlikely but it's a fucking own goal on the fans part to have threads like this kicking about.

Toontastic does not condone any sort of violence against the owners, management or staff of Newcastle United Football Club or its associated subsiduaries.

No matter how satisfying it would be. :razz:

"Toontasic would like to confirm that members never said they would knock seven bells out of anyone" :lol:

Toontastic does not condone any sort of violence against the owners, management or staff of Newcastle United Football Club or its associated subsiduaries.

No matter how satisfying it would be. :razz:

"Toontasic would like to confirm that members never said they would knock seven bells out of anyone" :lol:

Toontastic wish said members to know that anything less than seven bells would be considered a spat anyway and therefore not constitute violence

Would love to get a hold of the fucking cock eyed cunt on a night out, no doubt about it I would fucking stamp on him even if it meant id have to spend the night in jail.

A night? :lol:

Shut up you gay. Wise, without a doubt

You must be the most self-contradictory person on here :lol: No mean feat.

Im not a gay though :doh:

Protesting too much tbh.