Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Newcastle United

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fucking disgusted

we simply don't deserve to stay up when were losing to the likes of bolton etc

@REF

and missing that fucking handball is beyond a disgrace...respect campaign my balls

Edited by Ant

Can someone teach Coloccini how to make a fucking pass. If I see him do any more of his dainty floated passes down the middle straight to the opposition I think I'll throw up.

Piss poor effort all round. How Coloccini and Taylor marked the same man while another strolled into the box is beyond me. IMO it was taylor who was at fault, as Colo was already marking their forward.

If we weren't in danger before then we certainly are now (PS - We were in danger before). On form, with a game in hand and with our run of upcoming games Blackburn will come galloping past us. Hull are shaking badly, but by the time they play us our confidence will have eroded so much that they'll probably beat us and in doing so will just about put the nail in our premier league coffin.

I wonder if today's result will make a few people actually realise the fucking perilous state we are in; or will they continue to keep their head in the sand?????

Thing is, there is absolutely NOTHING that can be done about it now - it's too fucking late, Michael baby. Cheers.

an absolute shambles of a 90 minutes today, could have been a massive boost for the players and a jump away from the relegation spot, instead they go into the next few games knowing fine well that March is going to be a stinker.

I think the preception of standing on the touch line must give Hughton a totally different view of the game - with 20 mins or so left anyone can see that we're wasting the ball punting it upfield and we need a change, the 3 points are vital, chuck another man on up front so we've got more to aim for, try and bulk up the midfield to control the game in the centre and push forward from there, anything, but no we sit with the same style of play for the entire game. tactic that show absolutly no ambition or creativity to adapt to suit the game, a fucking shambles.

manager or coach or whatever you want to call him, he should have the fucking football brain to realise when something needs to be changed!! we've slumped exactly back to where we were when keegan left and we played the likes of hull etc when we had absolutly no idea of tactics apart from 'let the players get on with it'.

in terms of the penalty, it was blatent but so was bassongs on davies so swings and roundabouts, but we put ourselves in that position by conceeding a simple goal when the players heads were still in the changing room. Butts man and he hasn't got the leg to track back. as soon as that happenend you could see he wanted to come off, and the cunt chucked the arm band away the moment he went off.

an absolute shambles of a 90 minutes today, could have been a massive boost for the players and a jump away from the relegation spot, instead they go into the next few games knowing fine well that March is going to be a stinker.

I think the preception of standing on the touch line must give Hughton a totally different view of the game - with 20 mins or so left anyone can see that we're wasting the ball punting it upfield and we need a change, the 3 points are vital, chuck another man on up front so we've got more to aim for, try and bulk up the midfield to control the game in the centre and push forward from there, anything, but no we sit with the same style of play for the entire game. tactic that show absolutly no ambition or creativity to adapt to suit the game, a fucking shambles.

manager or coach or whatever you want to call him, he should have the fucking football brain to realise when something needs to be changed!! we've slumped exactly back to where we were when keegan left and we played the likes of hull etc when we had absolutly no idea of tactics apart from 'let the players get on with it'.

in terms of the penalty, it was blatent but so was bassongs on davies so swings and roundabouts, but we put ourselves in that position by conceeding a simple goal when the players heads were still in the changing room. Butts man and he hasn't got the leg to track back. as soon as that happenend you could see he wanted to come off, and the cunt chucked the arm band away the moment he went off.

Butt is a total liability. Lucky not to get sent off today. But what can you do? Nolan sent off, Gutherie out and Barton moving into the semi/perma-crock top 10.

The lack of tactical interventions or any kind of gameplan is very scary, I don't think you even need to worry about Bolton if you get your tactics right at kick off.

Butt is a total liability. Lucky not to get sent off today. But what can you do? Nolan sent off, Gutherie out and Barton moving into the semi/perma-crock top 10.

The lack of tactical interventions or any kind of gameplan is very scary, I don't think you even need to worry about Bolton if you get your tactics right at kick off.

Assemble a squad during transfer windo......... No there's nothing that anyone can do

Assemble a squad during transfer windo......... No there's nothing that anyone can do

Worried about the red column you see...Those that run things.

1-0 down in a very important game, against a struggling team, 20 minutes to go, what do you do?

Aye, take off the only player who looks like scoring and keep on someone who has the shooting technique of a 7 year old girl.

Thank god Joe will be back to save us soon eh.

1-0 down in a very important game, against a struggling team, 20 minutes to go, what do you do?

Aye, take off the only player who looks like scoring and keep on someone who has the shooting technique of a 7 year old girl.

I presume that last comment was sarcasm ?

I presume that last comment was sarcasm ?

Never has a comment been so sarcastic. Can't stand Kinnear, and he sums up everything that's wrong with this club at the minute.

Newcastle assistant coach Chris Hughton:

"On the balance of play, on chances, I think we were the better side.

"We just had that lax period early in the second half and they scored.

"We've got to bounce back and there was enough in the performance to say that we can. We'll look forward to the next game and try to get something from it."

Clueless.