Bolton Wanderers 1-0 Newcastle United

Tom

You would think Butt would be relatively level headed this late in his career. No chance. Fecking idiot. Just play the game. Annoys me how he has to charge at whoever has the ball, knowing full well that he is coming at them too late to effect the tackle, they pass the ball away to a teammate before Butt arrives. If it's a good pass it's play on advantage, if it's a bad pass it's a foul on Butt and a free-kick to Bolton. We know how much Bolton love set pieces, and how much we hate defending them, if we give them away in good positions they could well prove to be very costly.

When Jonas goes down the left we need a forward running at the near post. His passes aren't going to go further than that. Ameobi is completely clueless. Another head on when he was the furthest man up. :lol: I hope he comes off in the second half.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The Hull match will probably see the end of them in the Premier League. It looks more likely than ever all the promoted teams from last year are going down. It's a shame as Stoke and Hull have made it more interesting. I just cannot see any of the other teams, maybe apart from Newcastle, still struggling in another 5-6 games."

bennlr on 606

Fuck off :lol:

Listening to the commentary on Setanta, I'm begning to wonder of Craig Burley is Louise Taylor in male form ?

Burley is an utter tosser and about as anti Newcastle as they come.

He's pretty much a Man U fan when they play against us, so biased it's unreal.

''Why doesn't Owen sign for a proper club''

I heard him say :lol: