Free kicks

KingKev

I think it is captured on the Bayeaux tapestry.

I'm that bad at history that I had to look that up.........

When did we score a goal from a free kick the last time? Can't remember tbh, we're even utter crap from set-pieces.

Said it before, got let Enrique crack a few in the style of a shearer well. He'll of a thump on him.

Could be worth a try, but fact is we haven't got a player who really is threatening with freekicks, and Ryan Taylor only used to convert them against us. :superman2sa2:

When did we score a goal from a free kick the last time? Can't remember tbh, we're even utter crap from set-pieces.

Said it before, got let Enrique crack a few in the style of a shearer well. He'll of a thump on him.

Could be worth a try, but fact is we haven't got a player who really is threatening with freekicks, and Ryan Taylor only used to convert them against us. :superman2sa2:

Oh for the days when we'd have Robert, Shearer, Solano etc lining up to take a free kick and you genuinely felt there was a chance of getting a goal. Rarely even get them on target these days.

Oh for the days when we'd have Robert, Shearer, Solano etc lining up to take a free kick and you genuinely felt there was a chance of getting a goal. Rarely even get them on target these days.

that man there

fuck me he could deliver and score

Someone said to me last night that Solano was nothing more than a good crosser. Nearly glassed the thick bastard.

wat a twat, had one of the best right foots to grace the prem and was quite a smart bastard to! shame he was ridiculoulsy one footed but why the need for a left when you that good on your right :superman2sa2:

Off the top of my head I'd say Geremi in the 4-1 win at Spurs towards the back end of last season.

Edited by Greg

Off the top of my head I'd say Geremi in the 4-1 win at Spurs towards the back end of last season.

That's the last one, aye. I think it took a fairly serious deflection though?

Did you see some of the pearlers Geremi scored in the African Nations? Too bad he couldn't replicate them for us.

thats why we bought him.

That's fucking scary, I'm sure 80 or 90 % of the current PL sides have scored through free kicks already this season.

Nicky Butt hit the crossbar earlier this season but I can't remember if it was against City or Villa.

I'm sure it was the Villa home game when it was 0-0. Butty hit the post at the Emirates earlier in the season ( :baby: ) as well if I remember correctly.