Luton "Anti war demo"

Douggy B

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disgrace, the scurge of this island. I was listening to this total cunt on Talksport today representing the International ISLAMIC Front, saying we are a corrupt country and he's ashamed there's no sharia law here and ashamed to be born here, and we are a dictatorship, Parry basically said fuck off somewhere else you cunt then and take the rest of the people like you with you, first time I've stood and applauded a bloke on the radio.

:baby::D

Soz mate, not laughing at your opinion on this (which I completely agree with), just laughing at that image.

As an aside, there's been a big peace protest in Belfast today. Don't worry though, I'm not going to propose NUSC takes a leaf out of its book.

Edited by alex

Disgrace, the scurge of this island. I was listening to this total cunt on Talksport today representing the International ISLAMIC Front, saying we are a corrupt country and he's ashamed there's no sharia law here and ashamed to be born here, and we are a dictatorship, Parry basically said fuck off somewhere else you cunt then and take the rest of the people like you with you, first time I've stood and applauded a bloke on the radio.

and there you have it, people like this arsehole are being allowed to spout their racist bile and flourish. Basically, if wants to live under Sharia Law then he should fuck off to a country that implements it. What is he here for if he doesn't like the laws ?

Its a pity those soldiers didn't have bullets in their guns. Thats a joke by the way, but if only ........

Guest Stevie

and there you have it, people like this arsehole are being allowed to spout their racist bile and flourish. Basically, if wants to live under Sharia Law then he should fuck off to a country that implements it. What is he here for if he doesn't like the laws ?

Its a pity those soldiers didn't have bullets in their guns. Thats a joke by the way, but if only ........

That's what I said.

they're entitled to protest

was it wise? - probably not - very counter productive

.......exactly, freedom of speech is there to protect the ideals and opinions that we disagree with otherwise whats the point in having it.

.......exactly, freedom of speech is there to protect the ideals and opinions that we disagree with otherwise whats the point in having it.

To a point, but would you agree people should be allowed to protest against black people or gays ???

Guest Stevie

They're entitled to protest where they belong which isn't fuckin here, fuckin muslim radicals, I've already seen one clip of them burning our flag. I just shake my head, you say anything your racist, all you gentlemen on here like fuckin Parky, if they're jew get them in the gas chamber, muslims who abuse our country get the red carpet oot and fuckin halal meat.

and I represent 80% (EIGHTY) of white and non muslim black english people with that view, and a good 40% of english muslims too.

Edited by Stevie

I represent some made-up percentage of expatriate half-Geordie Muslims when I say that these people are total scum and the country (any country really) would be better without them. B)

As an aside, how SHIT is Luton? As shitholes go it rivals Middlesbrough.

How are we all feeling about this?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics...ming-march.html

There are plenty of threads about freedom of speech on here but nothing about those that abuse that right.

Can you spell out why it is abusing a right?

The banners as stated in the article would be distasteful imo, but that is about it.

If you have freedom of speech (and demonstration) it has to apply to all to work.

I think calling people butchers and r@pists who are just doing their jobs maybe considered as abusing that right, wouldn't you?

If I was holding up a placard saying something equally abusive and untrue about someone else I would be, quite rightly, charged.

Kind of pot meet kettle, innit?

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story...09-2703,00.html

http://theopinionator.typepad.com/my_weblo...t-muslim-g.html

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2173613/posts

Now, I fully realize the demonstrating Muslims probably aren't the same people mentioned in these articles, but at the same time, I very seriously doubt all those soldiers are murderers and rapists.

I'm all for freedom of speech as long as I also have the freedom to say, "Shut the fuck up", in response.

Stevie WTF? I hope I read that wrong.

Don't worry you did. Hopefully he'll clarify what he meant when he sobers up B)

On a school night as well.

Shocking.

They're entitled to protest where they belong which isn't fuckin here, fuckin muslim cunts, I've already seen one clip of them burning our flag. I just shake my head, you say anything your racist, all you cunts on here like fuckin Parky, if they;re jew get them in the gas chamber, muslims who abuse our country get the red carpet oot and fuckin halal meat.

and I represent 80% (EIGHTY) of white and non muslim black english people with that view, and a good 40% of english muslims too.

B)

You belong in films like Sat night Sun morning. Throwback if ever I saw one. :angry:

Freedom of speech is a tricky one like. For instance, did anyone see the Louis Theroux documentary where he met the Westboro Baptist Church? Clicky. Proves it's not only muslims who are insensitive nutters. I actually really doubt if you would get away with that shit here, which maybe shows the concept of freedom of speech is more complete in the states. Personally though I'd break up both demonstrations and use incitement laws if I had to.

P.S. What did Stevie say originally? Why did nobody quote him? B)

Edit: just seen his edit was done immediately after his post. I reckon some people have got the wrong end of the stick about what he was saying.

Edited by Renton

I would be happy to hit as many of the fucking cunts as possible if it happened up here. If that makes me racist then sorry. I'm proud to be British I'm proud of our troops.

Saint Georges Day should be a bank holiday. Saint Paddy's day stick it up your arse (unless you are Irish)

We should be allowed to fly our flag.

Country is fucked.

I would be happy to hit as many of the fucking cunts as possible if it happened up here. If that makes me racist then sorry. I'm proud to be British I'm proud of our troops.

Saint Georges Day should be a bank holiday. Saint Paddy's day stick it up your arse (unless you are Irish)

We should be allowed to fly our flag.

Country is fucked.

What all five of them?

Storm in an espresso cup.