Street View awesomenessnessness

Happy Face

I had a look at the house I lived in until I was 9 the other week. It was in Hyson Green, just off Forest Road - if you don't know Nottingham, this area still is notorious for being a red light district. Anyway, I looked at my house, and there's a prostitute on the corner of my road, just like there always was!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alex
I had a look at the house I lived in until I was 9 the other week. It was in Hyson Green, just off Forest Road - if you don't know Nottingham, this area still is notorious for being a red light district. Anyway, I looked at my house, and there's a prostitute on the corner of my road, just like there always was!

Is that that long street quite near the Arboretum btw?

Guest alex

That's the one. Was quite shocked when I saw it as it's so close to the centre of town. I had a stude mate who lived on that street and I used to go to Nottingham quite a lot due to the shitness of Loughborough.

• 10 months later...

The entire UK map (with a couple of exceptions) has been released today. If you weren't on there before, there's a damned good chance you will be now ;)

The entire UK map (with a couple of exceptions) has been released today. If you weren't on there before, there's a damned good chance you will be now ;)

It's weird seeing your house on this thing. I can tell it was done on a Thursday probably when I was out at work (bins out and no car). My Mum's in the garden outside her house. Been taking a nostalgic trip back to some places I used to live in - some aren't there any more. ;)

It's weird seeing your house on this thing. I can tell it was done on a Thursday probably when I was out at work (bins out and no car). My Mum's in the garden outside her house. Been taking a nostalgic trip back to some places I used to live in - some aren't there any more. ;)

My washing is on the line. ;)

It's weird seeing your house on this thing. I can tell it was done on a Thursday probably when I was out at work (bins out and no car). My Mum's in the garden outside her house. Been taking a nostalgic trip back to some places I used to live in - some aren't there any more. :icon_lol:

My washing is on the line. ;)

Should be easily to find... everything will be branded with 3 stripes ;)

Guest Barrack Road
16240405.jpg

This is the square next to me.

The bloke on the statue is doing the Shearer scoring celebration.

Guest Barrack Road
Btw Grey Street was voted the 3rd best street in the UK in a recent Google Street View poll thingy.

Was voted the best in some other publication ahead of Regent Street.

Btw Grey Street was voted the 3rd best street in the UK in a recent Google Street View poll thingy.

Was voted the best in some other publication ahead of Regent Street.

Masively overrated imo.

• 3 weeks later...