IF (its a big if) Newcastle are relegated

Douggy B

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

depends though if we keep any major part of our squad together.

out of the current first team i reckon only harper, beye, taylor (both) and maybe duff would stick around.

we needed some cheapies or free transfers in january then we'd be out of the mire. as it is, i see it getting worse and worse.

owen coyle seems to know what he's doing at chamionship level(and they (burnley) punched well above their weight in the cups...., and we'd play better football.

this does rather depend on us not cocking it all up this season however, i think we'd be safe, but don't want to go through another season like this. ever again.

Preston, Blackpool and Burnley are all close to me, so I will probably be getting to a few more away games.

pretty much exactly what I had in mind, where do you live?

Preston, Blackpool and Burnley are all close to me, so I will probably be getting to a few more away games.

hmmm that's a tricky one I wonder where RobCHESTER lives :huh:

:huh:

depends though if we keep any major part of our squad together.

out of the current first team i reckon only harper, beye, taylor (both) and maybe duff would stick around.

we needed some cheapies or free transfers in january then we'd be out of the mire. as it is, i see it getting worse and worse.

owen coyle seems to know what he's doing at chamionship level(and they (burnley) punched well above their weight in the cups...., and we'd play better football.

this does rather depend on us not cocking it all up this season however, i think we'd be safe, but don't want to go through another season like this. ever again.

if we nabbed coyle I know a number of people who would never forgive me :huh:

hmmm that's a tricky one I wonder where RobCHESTER lives :huh:

aye but if you look closely revolver (was he robchester at some point?) doesn't have any location clues in his profile or name

hmmm that's a tricky one I wonder where RobCHESTER lives :angry:

aye but if you look closely revolver (was he robchester at some point?) doesn't have any location clues in his profile or name

Tbh I misread the name and hadn't even realised :huh:

hmmm that's a tricky one I wonder where RobCHESTER lives ;)

Tbh I misread the name and hadn't even realised :angry:

Hey feckers.

Now I haven't been since the start of last season due to now working every Saturday. I still love the club, but my lethargy with football at the moment comes from the Premiership rather than Newcastle United. NUFC are pissing me off royally for obvious reasons but it's the Premiership that fails to interest me nowadays. Watching Premiership games now reminds me of Serie A about 10 years ago. Everyone used to slag off Italian football for being boring, but now other than Manchester United most teams are pretty shit to watch.

If it comes down to it and the team is relegated while I'll obviously be devastated, in a way it'll be a breath of fresh air. And I guess the quest to get back into the Premiership may help me appreciate it a little more.

There's a part of me that still can't see us going down, although I'd put that down more to blind faith.

Hey feckers.

Now I haven't been since the start of last season due to now working every Saturday. I still love the club, but my lethargy with football at the moment comes from the Premiership rather than Newcastle United. NUFC are pissing me off royally for obvious reasons but it's the Premiership that fails to interest me nowadays. Watching Premiership games now reminds me of Serie A about 10 years ago. Everyone used to slag off Italian football for being boring, but now other than Manchester United most teams are pretty shit to watch.

If it comes down to it and the team is relegated while I'll obviously be devastated, in a way it'll be a breath of fresh air. And I guess the quest to get back into the Premiership may help me appreciate it a little more.

There's a part of me that still can't see us going down, although I'd put that down more to blind faith.

Nice to see ya back mate

hmmm that's a tricky one I wonder where RobCHESTER lives :razz:

Tbh I misread the name and hadn't even realised ;)

Peasepud, Im here :angry:

I dont live in Chester either, im near Smogville.

Hey feckers.

Well, SPL isn't a pleasure to watch either. :huh:

hmmm that's a tricky one I wonder where RobCHESTER lives :razz:

Tbh I misread the name and hadn't even realised :razz:

Peasepud, Im here :angry:

I dont live in Chester either, im near Smogville.

Shurrup mouth I might just have got away with it! ;)

Hey feckers.

Well, SPL isn't a pleasure to watch either. :lol:

The SPL is quite honestly the most pathetic league on Earth.

Guest Stevie
I hope for the sake of the real geordies its not on a Tuesday night.

We have out of town fans, so do Tottenham, you're one of them.

I hope for the sake of the real geordies its not on a Tuesday night.

We have out of town fans, so do Tottenham, you're one of them.

Will you not be making the trip Steven?

Anyway, surely it will be impossible to get tickets for these games with your 6K hardcore travelling support?

Especially a small ground like home park..away end will be 2K tops.

Looks like everybody is renewing / going to more games next season, I look forward to nigh on 50K gates at SJP next year.

Anyway, surely it will be impossible to get tickets for these games with your 6K hardcore travelling support?

Looks like everybody is renewing / going to more games next season, I look forward to nigh on 50K gates at SJP next year.

I look forward to nigh on 50K gates at WHL next season.

Oh, wait, your ground isn't big enough.

I look forward to nigh on 50K gates at WHL next season.

Oh, wait, your ground isn't big enough.

I know what I would be rather sitting in. An old school stadium that is sold out every game rather than a big stadium full of empty seats.