Gay people

Christmas Tree

It's a bit of both I suppose. You are the way you are, but you might choose to accentuate certain parts of it once you start to realise what it means and the impact it can have.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a serious question and is not meant to be offensive to gay people.

What is with mincing (don't know it's proper name). Is it a "she" gay thing or is it hereditary?

Just had two young lads (18 is) in the car who were mincing for England.

Naturally there are lots of gay people out there who don't mince.

Any guideance would be appreciated.

So mincing is like acting super-gay, right?

I don't know a ton of gay people, but I think the mincers are no different than extreme kids with the big rings in their ears or Wall Street wannabe types who are talking IMPORTENT BIZNESS on their cell phone while I'm in line at the gas station waiting to pay for a Diet Dew.

Some folks don't have much of a personal identity, so they decide to marry themselves to the idea of how society views whatever role they've chosen for themselves. Invariably, they get it wrong by overdoing it because it's more about how they want to be perceived by society rather than just being themselves.

I'm not a doctor or a genecticist or whatever, but I can't imagine that in uncivilized areas of the world there are gay men prancing about. Are there men being gay? Sure, probably. I do think biology has a large amount of determination in one's sexual orientation, but to think somewhere in the Amazon there are gay dudes walking around with bent wrists stalking pumas with blowguns or whatever... I don't buy that.

I disagree actually. A lot of boys seem to become really camp before they really have any notion of their sexuality. You're implying its an act, I'm sure it isn't.

Could be, Rents, could be. I've not seen it in kids, but again, I'm no doctor and I grew up here in the mid-west where being gay is still pretty well frowned upon and I'm sure there's more gay folks around here that are trying to stay in the closet or whatever. Doubt the parents were encouraging little Billy to camp it up whilst doing his morning chores on the farm, know what I mean?

What is with mincing (don't know it's proper name). Is it a "she" gay thing or is it hereditary?

I don't know a ton of gay people, but I think the mincers are no different than extreme kids with the big rings in their ears or Wall Street wannabe types who are talking IMPORTENT BIZNESS on their cell phone while I'm in line at the gas station waiting to pay for a Diet Dew.

Some folks don't have much of a personal identity, so they decide to marry themselves to the idea of how society views whatever role they've chosen for themselves. Invariably, they get it wrong by overdoing it because it's more about how they want to be perceived by society rather than just being themselves.

I'm not a doctor or a genecticist or whatever, but I can't imagine that in uncivilized areas of the world there are gay men prancing about. Are there men being gay? Sure, probably. I do think biology has a large amount of determination in one's sexual orientation, but to think somewhere in the Amazon there are gay dudes walking around with bent wrists stalking pumas with blowguns or whatever... I don't buy that.

I disagree actually. A lot of boys seem to become really camp before they really have any notion of their sexuality. You're implying its an act, I'm sure it isn't.

Could be, Rents, could be. I've not seen it in kids, but again, I'm no doctor and I grew up here in the mid-west where being gay is still pretty well frowned upon and I'm sure there's more gay folks around here that are trying to stay in the closet or whatever. Doubt the parents were encouraging little Billy to camp it up whilst doing his morning chores on the farm, know what I mean?

Parky does. :lol:

Aye, cultural iunfluences will come into it as well. Agree with Meenzers point too. I think being gay is largely accepted in the UK now, even in the North East (at least in Newcastle).

Haven't been to one for ages, but gay parties tend to be fun. I've never felt remotely threatened, even when I was chatted up by men quite a bit when I was a teenager. :lol:

Parky does. :lol:

PARKY DOES FARM CHORES???

Aye, cultural iunfluences will come into it as well. Agree with Meenzers point too. I think being gay is largely accepted in the UK now, even in the North East (at least in Newcastle).

Haven't been to one for ages, but gay parties tend to be fun. I've never felt remotely threatened, even when I was chatted up by men quite a bit when I was a teenager. :lol:

Once went to a gay club in newcastle 20 years ago with another straight friend and our gay boss. It was a very strange night (was 20 years ago). Lots of men dressed in the full kit blacke leathers open leather shirts caps etc. (Try to picture gay bikers).

Anyway, each time one mede ey contact you would panic and raise your eyes upwards. Unfortunately upwards was where the club had put many tv's (not trannys) around the room, which displayed men playing with themselves.

It was eyes up, eyes down, eyes up.....

Sure its much more tasteful these days.

My first thought too. :lol:

Ewww, you fucking faggot. I hate guys. I LOVE WOMEN!

Exactly!

The fucking horn honking in the background just before he says it is what always puts me over the edge.

JAY: I could go down on you, suck you, make like a circus seal.

HONK, HONK

No idea if it was deliberate or not, but that's hilarious to me. It's like that noise Hedley Lamar makes in Blazing Saddles when he's running out of the theatre towards the end of the movie. Fucking gets me every time.

A mincing homosexual sounds a bit like Stevie and his "Geordieness"

Ok they were born like that, they may be a bit like that but they go way over the top reminding us what they are.

You could try one of these t . shirts which could silently let him no where you stand.

AntiGayProtesters-Wockner3-thumb.jpg

Toonraider and Soccermom are at odds over just how big Snakehips' cock is. Filthy wenches

You could try one of these t . shirts which could silently let him no where you stand.

AntiGayProtesters-Wockner3-thumb.jpg

Toonraider and Soccermom are at odds over just how big Snakehips' cock is. Filthy wenches

:lol::icon_lol:<_<

Meanwhile the foxy chick on the left with the natural red hair just knows she's gonna get it, caus Snakey just lurves the older wimmin :nufc:

My reg is gay. As is the SHO who I'll be working with next week, I'm pretty sure he fancies me. What do I do to avoid a bumming?

BTW I love how this thread is just below 'camping'. :lol:

Avoid tequila.

Edited by Cid_MCDP

• 8 months later...