Official Jimbo's TV Confirmation: Alan Shearer: Manager of Newcastle United

Jimbo

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

liked the suit he had on in that little clip then

also he might as well tbf, we can't get in any worse a situation really, calderwood and hughton are taking us nowhere but down

Edited by Andrew

David Craig: "we have heard this from a number of credible sources, and we now just await official confirmation from the club"

Well he did announce he was staying on for another season as a player on April 1st...

How ironic, I was singing his name like Andy Gray's orgasm in the bath today.

Of course it's a windup, I think you're all forgetting:

"Mike Ashley remains totally committed to sticking with what they have currently got come what may.

“He is confident Joe Kinnear will get them out of trouble so there’ll be no new faces."

Unless the club have been lying to us. <_<

Of course it's a windup, I think you're all forgetting:

"Mike Ashley remains totally committed to sticking with what they have currently got come what may.

“He is confident Joe Kinnear will get them out of trouble so there’ll be no new faces."

Unless the club have been lying to us. <_<

Can't see that happening. :icon_lol:

Magpies 'turn to Shearer'

St James' Park legend could be set to replace Kinnear

Sky Sports News understands that Newcastle United are set to appoint Alan Shearer in a managerial capacity for the remainder of the season.

Current boss Joe Kinnear is currently recovering from heart surgery and he was due to meet cardiologists next Monday to determine if he is fit to return to the touchline.

However, it has been suggested that he could move to a role upstairs, possibly as director of football, and St James' Park legend Shearer could be set to take over.

The 18th-placed Magpies are battling Premier League relegation and are desperate for a boost to escape the drop zone.

What happened to no one wanting to work under this shit regime? Fucking idiot if this is true, suppose it depends on the circumstances.

Idiot? If he keeps us up then I don't care what the fuck he is.

What happened to no one wanting to work under this shit regime? Fucking idiot if this is true, suppose it depends on the circumstances.

maybe hes as desperate as we are to do something to try and get us out of this mess, I'd certainly give it a go hes got nothing to lose in this situation