NEWCASTLE REVIEW

They ban me but let the half term heroes waste peoples time. Oh dear.
<_< Like it, Stevie.

you know you've hit rock bottom when Bolton fans take the piss

Yep :mellow:

Especially robot Bolton fans with numerical names ;)

It'll be his mobile number with a digit knocked off each end I bet.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys,

I just thought I would sign up to this forum so I could explain how crap Newcastle actually are and how you will be playing Championship football next year.

Your club is a joke. You fans think just because you have a big fan base and big stadium that you have the right to be in the Premiership!! Your wank!! Your going to be another Leeds.

Your team is crap. Michael Owen is a crop and you guys are paying him over £100k a week and you’re going to be loosing him at the end of the season because he isn’t going to sign a new contract when your playing Championship football. Also Kevin Nolan for 4 Million…. he was crap for Bolton and you mugs paid that for him!!!

It makes me laugh even more that you had the best English manager ‘Big Sam’ and you fucked him off for errr … ‘Kevin Keegan’ he always has and always will be a shite manager, yet you guys seen him as a saviour and a Newcastle legend. Your club is a disgrace. Even more so you now think Alan Shearer is going to resurrect your club and save you from relegation…. Dream ON!!! The fact still remains your team isn’t good enough. Your defence is crap, its that bad its laughable.

It just goes to show how crap the North East is Boro down, Newcastle down and Sunderland just scrapping it because your even worse hahaha

Anyway guys look forward to playing in the Championship because its what you deserve.

Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahah WANKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

:mellow:;)<_<<_<:aye::aye::pmsl::aye::scratchchin:

But.....but.....My mam says we're good.

:crazypilot:

:mellow: Come on, schools out, your mam lets you on the internet so long as you dont visit "them" sites. So, you come here to troll for giggles and thats the best you can do? Fucking hell ;) Couldn't even think up a bastid user name.

:mellow: Come on, schools out, your mam lets you on the internet so long as you dont visit "them" sites. So, you come here to troll for giggles and thats the best you can do? Fucking hell ;) Couldn't even think up a bastid user name.

Mam's prison number probably... <_<

you know you've hit rock bottom when Bolton fans take the piss

He kind of gave the game away with the "best English manager Big Sam" bullshit :mellow:

and he must be gutted that the "best English manager Big Sam" is now managing their nearest rivals

Mate, I was going down on your mam last night and she was crap.

:mellow:

;)

Is that one of them factual jokes? Like "your mama's so fat I'm concerned she's likely to develop type 2 diabetes and rhespiritory problems"

A man went to the Doctors and said ''Doctor! Doctor! I am really confused and my head is spinning''.

He was treated for concussion and no long term damage was sustained.

why did the chicken cross the road?

to get to the other side

have i got the hang of this new non-joke trend then?

Not quite, the version I read was...

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Earlier that morning the farmers daughter had inadvertently left the gate to the yard open as she was preoccupied by her worry over a maths test set for that day. She hadn't studied for the test as she was still deeply distressed over her fathers recent heart attack. This, coupled with the added burden of household chores now delegated to her because her mother was out trying to get the west field prepared for sowing, had made her quite forgetful and distracted of late. Whilst several chickens escaped, only one strayed so far that it actually encountered the road facing the farm. After crossing the road and gorging itself in a soybean crop, the chicken was struck by a furniture removers van as it attempted to make its way home. Several hours later the dead chicken was spotted by a Community Mental Health Worker who was doing his bi-weekly rural clinic run. The chicken, being a bantam caught the eye of the Mental Health worker, who was a keen trout fisherman. "Cool" thought the mental health worker- "those feathers will make for excellent trout flies". He stopped and plucked a handful of the most iridescent blue, green and orange feathers and placed them in an envelope. He rolled himself a cigarette, sat on the trunk of his car and admired the clouds. "God, I love this job", he muttered to no one in particular.

Where did Hitler keep his armies?

The brunt of his forces were applied to the Eastern front, but throughout different periods of the war, a sizable chunk were used to protect the Atlantic Wall and a handful of divisions were used in Africa, to secure shipping routes.

Reminds me of when Liverpool were playing Real Madrid and a friend of mine on FB changed their status to "WHO THE HELL ARE REAL MADRID!? HAHA!", to which I replied "Real Madrid Club de Fútbol (Spanish IPA: [ɾeal maˈð̞ɾið kluβ de ˈfutβol], usually known simply as Real Madrid) is a professional association football club based in Madrid, Spain."

What do you call a Deer with no eyes?

Blind