Stevie says...

smoggeordie

I love these threads :nufc:

Trouble with the daft shite, is I reminded the poor dear how wrong he had been about his belief that anybody but Shepherd would be better for the club and wouldn't embarrass him anymore, and he can't believe a smart lad like himself got it so wrong.

:wacko: Probably an inappropriate smiley but what the fuck, I've seen 2 relegations and this will be the 3rd time.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trouble with the daft shite, is I reminded the poor dear how wrong he had been about his belief that anybody but Shepherd would be better for the club and wouldn't embarrass him anymore, and he can't believe a smart lad like himself got it so wrong.

:wacko: Probably an inappropriate smiley but what the fuck, I've seen 2 relegations and this will be the 3rd time.

Im sure though that Mancy would be happy to admit that, I know I do. I once said to you something along the lines of "I'll take my chances with the new bloke, its highly unlikely he'll be worse"

Yep, nostrafookindamus there.

Im sure though that Mancy would be happy to admit that, I know I do. I once said to you something along the lines of "I'll take my chances with the new bloke, its highly unlikely he'll be worse"

Yep, nostrafookindamus there.

and all because I correctly said I enjoyed FOP running rings around him :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: Probably an inappropriate smiley but what the fuck, I've seen 2 relegations and this will be the 3rd time.

NE5 back from the pub again! :icon_lol:

Turning any old thread into a new board/old board debate, well obviously someone else started it :icon_lol::wacko:

:icon_lol: Probably an inappropriate smiley but what the fuck, I've seen 2 relegations and this will be the 3rd time.

Turning any old thread into a new board/old board debate, well obviously someone else started it :icon_lol::wacko:

I don't drink in the afternoons, dumb cunt :icon_lol: ....... and I've been watching 2 football matches on the TV.

I'm off out now though.

It isn't my fault that mancmag has an inferiority complex and has decided to become my stalker.

I don't drink in the afternoons, dumb cunt :icon_lol: ....... and I've been watching 2 football matches on the TV.

I'm off out now though.

It isn't my fault that mancmag has an inferiority complex and has decided to become my stalker.

I have a feeling you do, or at least your poor wife must.

Very true, and maybe manc-foplite could take some time out from thinking about heart_001.gifFopheart_001.gif to think about why that is. :wacko:

It's probably all in the genes, although Renton would obviously disagree. :nufc:

I'm off out now though.

I have a feeling you do, or at least your poor wife must.

Well. You're wrong, Again. Like mancmag was - and one or two other smart lads :pmsl:

Do you have a wife ?

Leazes?

Manc mag hasn't mentioned you in your absence. I put it to you, that it's not he with the obsession.

just my two penneth, but please do froth and spit and call more people c*nts, it helps your opinions seem much more valid and reasonable.

Very true, and maybe manc-foplite could take some time out from thinking about heart_001.gifFopheart_001.gif to think about why that is. :icon_lol:

It's probably all in the genes, although Renton would obviously disagree. :nufc:

Renton will probably disagree with both FOP and LeazesMag even if he doesn't know what he's disagreeing with, but will of course be right as Renton is a smart lad didn't you know ........ just like mancmag in fact

:wacko:

Leazes?

Manc mag hasn't mentioned you in your absence. I put it to you, that it's not he with the obsession.

just my two penneth, but please do froth and spit and call more people c*nts, it helps your opinions seem much more valid and reasonable.

eerr........I think that one or two people have an obsession with FOP, which I find quite amusing. Or very amusing.

As mancmag said to Leazes - wahey !!!!!

Whatever mancmag means :nufc:

Oh Lordy dear, LM if you cannot work out what Manc Mag means how can you possibly be expected to understand that when Fop posts in most threads and usually endeavours to turn those threads into a show and tell of psychological illness, when he does this he creates for himself a little world that spins around him, hanging on his every word.

Honestly it's like he logs into the board like other people with his psyche log in to computer games and the like. We don't exist outside of this forum and when he's in here he truly believes that he's different to the rest of us. He maintains this delusion by never disclosing anything revealing about himself, his actual beliefs or his life off the board.

Of course he's clearly a clever lad, unfortunately his manner and... quirks means that in an arena that didn't afford him anonymity he'd be dismissed instantly. You've stuck his colours to your mast because your enemies enemy is your friend. It's as sycophantic as it is transparent.

Of course you'll both now reply with dismissal and/or ridicule, you with base vocabulary and Fop with insane ramblings, but that's OK.

Oh Lordy dear, LM if you cannot work out what Manc Mag means how can you possibly be expected to understand that when Fop posts in most threads and usually endeavours to turn those threads into a show and tell of psychological illness, when he does this he creates for himself a little world that spins around him, hanging on his every word.

Honestly it's like he logs into the board like other people with his psyche log in to computer games and the like. We don't exist outside of this forum and when he's in here he truly believes that he's different to the rest of us. He maintains this delusion by never disclosing anything revealing about himself, his actual beliefs or his life off the board.

Of course he's clearly a clever lad, unfortunately his manner and... quirks means that in an arena that didn't afford him anonymity he'd be dismissed instantly. You've stuck his colours to your mast because your enemies enemy is your friend. It's as sycophantic as it is transparent.

Of course you'll both now reply with dismissal and/or ridicule, you with base vocabulary and Fop with insane ramblings, but that's OK.

why should he or anyone else reveal their occupation, interests etc to people on an internet message board ?

This is true, Leazes has chosen to ally himself with the forum's mentalist purely in an attempt to get at me and manc-mag. I remember a couple of weeks ago he said how he agreed with one of Fop's peculiar opinions, but when challenged couldn't explain what he actually agreed with. That's about as pathetic as you can get imo, well that, and yet again trying to turn a general chat thread into a discussion about the old board.

I've requested to Leazes several times now that he drops this shit but it seems he can't help himself and I'm forced again to defend myself. Well Leazes, just to reiterate my position, I want nothing to do with you, and frankly I find your obsessive behaviour more than a bit disturbing. Please refrain from addressing me directly or indirectly again you sad, sad man. The problem is, you really just can't help yourself though, can you? To prove I'm wrong, simply don't answer this post, don't mention me again, and I'll reciprocate. Ta.

Very true, and maybe manc-foplite could take some time out from thinking about heart_001.gifFopheart_001.gif to think about why that is. :icon_lol:

It's probably all in the genes, although Renton would obviously disagree. :wacko:

Renton will probably disagree with both FOP and LeazesMag even if he doesn't know what he's disagreeing with, but will of course be right as Renton is a smart lad didn't you know ........ just like mancmag in fact

:icon_lol:

:pmsl:

Out interest Renty, now that you've accepted that there is no such thing as an gene that explicitly effects "racism" (and that no one is talking about one either, except for maybe the voices in your head :nufc:) and you've admitted that:
Of course genes influence behaviour

Do you want to change your stated opinion on the below? :icon_lol:

Everyone is xenophobic to a degree (even those that pathologically against it - they still create groups in their own mind that they dislike for no real reason - like the animal right or anti-abortion nutters that kill people :scratchhead:), it probably is genetic, as it would likely help survival in a prehistory tribal/hunter-gather time.

Fop bets it is (or has a common genetic component that effects the behaviour) for a start it's too common; it's everywhere and always has been (even though the West seems determined to claim it for its own there much worse/more extreme between non-western groups today than there is in the West).

Plus it likely has a positive aspect when viewed in a "caveman" setting (small wandering territorial groups - they'd need it as much as Chimpanzee's), much like depression, or needing to believe in the Flying Spaghetti monster, is a behavioural genetic throw back to those times.

That's not to say the "fat argument" should be applied to it ("it's all in our genes we can't help it *munches another hamburger*"), but equally you can never deny the truth, even if it would be nicer to do so.

Rubbish.

Or are we still waiting for a Rention of The Origin of the Species? :icon_lol: (The Rention of the Species? Catchy title :scratchhead:)

Fop is constantly amazed at how much thought is put into Fop. :nufc:

Out of interest though Fish are you glossing over Renty's daftness because you don't actually understand how daft he is being in this thread (as he has been in plenty of other threads), or is it that you do understand it but don't want to mention it?