Official match thread. Tottenham Hotspur - Newcastle United

tommo

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stevie not even making the game despite spending half his time in the capital.

Bereft of any real credibility after claiming he wasn't coming back to toontastic.

Real joke of a fan, he will probably be spending his time on here researching a West Brom attendance from 1984 on Sunday.

Guest Stevie
Wank club wank fans. 3-1 away win.

less credibility than J69.

Mate I don't know if you've picked it up yet, but I don't give a cunt what anyone thinks about my football understanding, or what I know or my opinions. You commenting about me in those terms is like Peter Garland (not that you would know who he is cos you're a SKY fan) saying Peter Beardsley is wank. Pipe down know your place and move on.

Guest Stevie

Bereft of any real credibility after claiming he wasn't coming back to toontastic.

Real joke of a fan, he will probably be spending his time on here researching a West Brom attendance from 1984 on Sunday.

Hard to believe this is the post of a 30 year old resident of Hertfordshire. 1/10 must try harder, small fish in a big pond.

Mate I don't know if you've picked it up yet, but I don't give a cunt what anyone thinks about my football understanding, or what I know or my opinions. You commenting about me in those terms is like Peter Garland (not that you would know who he is cos you're a SKY fan) saying Peter Beardsley is wank. Pipe down know your place and move on.

going tomorrow? thought not.

Hard to believe this is the post of a 30 year old resident of Hertfordshire. 1/10 must try harder, small fish in a big pond.

Not even an ST. Been Pmed by some real Toon faithful on the way to the game Sunday.

A real credit to your support, Im sure you will enjoy Skys commentry of their performance tomorrow.

Guest Stevie

Mate I haven't been to WHL since 1993, an occasion we've discussed, you claimed you were there, yet refuse to acknowledge we had the whole Park End, and you still couldnt fuckin sell out. I hate Tottenham, total wankhole place, murder to get to, wank pubs, full of mugs, I've been up that way in recent years not for games it;s awful, it's at least 20% of the reason I think you are a wank despicable club.

Guest Stevie

Not even an ST. Been Pmed by some real Toon faithful on the way to the game Sunday.

A real credit to your support, Im sure you will enjoy Skys commentry of their performance tomorrow.

A what?

Mate I haven't been to WHL since 1993, an occasion we've discussed, you claimed you were there, yet refuse to acknowledge we had the whole Park End, and you still couldnt fuckin sell out. I hate Tottenham, total wankhole place, murder to get to, wank pubs, full of mugs, I've been up that way in recent years not for games it;s awful, it's at least 20% of the reason I think you are a wank despicable club.

Plastic fantastic. You are just a statto Steve. probably wear a pair of bins like milk bottles.

Rather chat with those who actually go to games TBH. You're boring

Will Woodgate and King be hauling themselves out of their sickbeds tomo?

As far as Im aware, only Jenas struggling to make it and Defoe returning from injury.

Guest Stevie

Plastic fantastic. You are just a statto Steve. probably wear a pair of bins like milk bottles.

Mate lets be fuckin honest here, not once have I raised a smile let alone a chortle or a belly laugh at anything you've had to say. You're a mug, a clear and present arsehole, and I'll tell you what it is I won't stoop so low to say "in the ovens with you" like some cos that's disgusting, but you're muggy little club, I'm glad enough when we beat you, but tomorrow if we do it for yet again, I will think of you, but somehow like most Arsenal/Spurs type fans you don't care. You're more interested in ISA schemes, pensions with PERCS, and fuckin why a jock shouldn;t run this country. You total mug.

Mate lets be fuckin honest here, not once have I raised a smile let alone a chortle or a belly laugh at anything you've had to say. You're a mug, a clear and present arsehole, and I'll tell you what it is I won't stoop so low to say "in the ovens with you" like some cos that's disgusting, but you're muggy little club, I'm glad enough when we beat you, but tomorrow if we do it for yet again, I will think of you, but somehow like most Arsenal/Spurs type fans you don't care. You're more interested in ISA schemes, pensions with PERCS, and fuckin why a jock shouldn;t run this country. You total mug.

I used to give your rhetoric weight when I thouht you were a season ticket holder, someone who went to games. It all seems so hollow now, youre like a big version of Wacky. Like that fella in ID who was trying to fit in by memorising loads of facts about the team to try and fit in, when in truth he was just a copper.

I used to think that despite our differences me and you had things in common Stevie, those things that piss off all real supporters that go to games.

Now I realiseI hve more in common with the likes of young Tom than you.

Edited by Danny B

Guest Stevie

I used to give your rhetoric weight when I thouht you were a season ticket holder, someone who went to games. It all seems so hollow now, like a big version of Wacky. Like that fella in ID who was trying to fit in by memorising loads of facts about the team to try and fit in, when in truth he was just a copper.

I used to think that despite our differences me and you had things in common Stevie, those things that piss off all real supporters that go to games.

When you thought I was a season ticket holder, I've had a season ticket every season since 1992, bar two seasons, when I didn;t miss a game and I have a season ticket this season, so why say that you pasty southern cunt. I have a vision of you looking like that white as fuck kid on the Apprentice, who looks like Ian Beale you know the one, looks like a cross between Beale and Jamie O'Hara, pigs eyes, dull face, dull personality, why would you even mention something about me not having a season ticket you fucking cock.

I have nothing in common with you never will have, you're part of Vic Wakelling and Rupert Murdoch's beautiful vision, I have reluctantly had to get involved, but it's all you've ever known.

I used to give your rhetoric weight when I thouht you were a season ticket holder, someone who went to games. It all seems so hollow now, like a big version of Wacky. Like that fella in ID who was trying to fit in by memorising loads of facts about the team to try and fit in, when in truth he was just a copper.

When you thought I was a season ticket holder, I've had a season ticket every season since 1992, bar two seasons, when I didn;t miss a game and I have a season ticket this season, so why say that you pasty southern cunt. I have a vision of you looking like that white as fuck kid on the Apprentice, who looks like Ian Beale you know the one, looks like a cross between Beale and Jamie O'Hara, pigs eyes, dull face, dull personality, why would you even mention something about me not having a season ticket you fucking cock.

I have nothing in common with you never will have, you're part of Vic Wakelling and Rupert Murdoch's beautiful vision, I have reluctantly had to get involved, but it's all you've ever known.

haha Stevie I could tell by your "random games" thread you are a post 1990 supporter. In fact I probably saw several games involving Newcastle before you even did.

Honestly you can discuss formations in this thread, I would rather chat with those who are making the effort.

Guest Stevie

haha Stevie I could tell by your "random games" thread you are a post 1990 supporter. In fact I probably saw several games involving Newcastle before you even did.

Honestly you can discuss formations in this thread, I would rather chat with those who are making the effort.

You know in your heart I have no respect for you, so why do you continue on? I believe acceptance from me means a lot to you, you can't have it, you're a muggy tarquin type, why ignore my point about my season ticket? I don't understand why you would think I don't have a season ticket. Stay off the e's son eh? 30 year old now, or so you claim.

You know in your heart I have no respect for you, so why do you continue on? I believe acceptance from me means a lot to you, you can't have it, you're a muggy tarquin type, why ignore my point about my season ticket? I don't understand why you would think I don't have a season ticket. Stay off the e's son eh? 30 year old now, or so you claim.

cause its clear you don't, Ive been on here on when Newcastle have been at home and so have you. Whilst I am sure you jumped on board post Italia 90 and I do have more time for your lot than most jonny come latelys you still are a part timer in my eyes, a geek a statto, more interested in numbers than getting to games.

I bet when me and the old man were getting round the country to games in the mid eighties, you had a great time playing subbuteo and compiling top trump stats,

Edited by Danny B

Guest Stevie

cause its clear you don't, Ive been on here on when Newcastle have been at home and so have you. Whilst I am sure you jumped on board post Italia 90 and I do have more time for your lot than most jonny come latelys you still are a part timer in my eyes, a geek a statto, more interested in numbers than getting to games.

I bet when me and the old man were getting round the country to games in the mid eighties, you had a great time playing subbuteo and compiling top trump stats,

Give me your mobile number you arsehole, I'll take a picture of my season ticket card. You fuckin cock, but don't be a cunt with it i.e ref number surname etc.. pm if you want. In fact I could show you about 5 or 6 old ones here too.

Give me your mobile number you arsehole, I'll take a picture of my season ticket card. You fuckin cock, but don't be a cunt with it i.e ref number surname etc.. pm if you want. In fact I could show you about 5 or 6 old ones here too.

so you are a season ticket holder that doesnt go to all games..............just as bad as a JCL for me.

Guest Stevie

so you are a season ticket holder that doesnt go to all games..............just as bad as a JCL for me.

A piss poor WUM, but a lesson to me not to post after 1am when I've been drinking.

Stevie just told me he's posted 6 times and the admin moderating his posts and not posting them, he said he hopes Jimbo is proud of himself, making a name for himself like the ref who sent Kevin Moran off in the 1985 FA Cup Final.

HA HA

Less of the arselicking as well son eh? :D Goodnight.

this the one marra??

The-Apprentice-The-Appren-005.jpg