Official match thread. Tottenham Hotspur - Newcastle United

tommo

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is Championship football from us.

Shit defending, Shit formation, Shit marking, no closing down. This is fucking shambles

Thought the defending been quite good, to be honest.

You would you cunt.

Hey it is passion. We won't go down. :toon:

Poor first half from us like. I hope Al aint trying to be too clever with the formations. Did change half way through, hopefully can sort it out now its HT. We aint looked like scoring though, nothing getting through to the forwards again really.

FFS. this is terrible.

Glad it is only 1-0. Hopefully shearer can talk them up for 2nd half and we can snatch an early goal and push on from there.

Missing enrique, taylor is doing a shit job at left back.

nowhere near as bad as the beeb are making out.

Butt is shocking. He invites more pressure than is feasibly possible for a man with his colour hair.

We need to take advantage of the few opportunities that we're getting to put pressure on them at set pieces.

Spurs fans are shit.

I'd already written this game off but I hate watching us shoot ourselves in the foot.

Nicky Butt is an absolute disgrace - did you see him just let Bent jog past him, he should have picked him up but he just left Bent free to tap in a goal. I've also lost count the amount of free kicks he's gve away and his passing??? GET GUTHRIE ON NOW !!!

What ever way you look at, theres no positives, the biggest positive is that its only 1-0, spurs should be at least 2-0 up.

This by far has been the worst performance I have seen all season, worse than the slaughtering we got of L'pool.