For those currently unemployed

Andrew

If it was me I would be doing laps of the golf course making the most of the sunshine.

That or cocksucking until I could get something.

A little bit of advice Danny, no one gives a fuck about what you would be doing. Personally I would hope the job seeking would force you to suicide.

How od you cope with the boredom?

I think I am genuinely losing my mind, which is hardly good for my employment prospects

I forget- what kind of jobs are you looking for? Is going back to school an option? Taking on volunteer work? Open source projects?

Pretty much anything to fill in the gaps on the timeline of your resume. I mean, C.V. :D

If it was me I would be doing laps of the golf course making the most of the sunshine.

That or cocksucking until I could get something.

A little bit of advice Danny, no one gives a fuck about what you would be doing. Personally I would hope the job seeking would force you to suicide.

Wacky, I don't like it when you give him an easy way out. :D

Have you thought about going travelling?

Instead of the slog of trying to find work in this market you could be off experiencing other countries and culture instead of being miserable in the UK. Hopefully, by the time you get back, the job market will have picked up, you'll have had a great experience and will have done something you'll remember for the rest of your life.

Good chance of me getting the boot in the next few months so that's what I'll be doing.

I wander around London handing out my c.v. to agencies and whatnot, when I'm done with that I meet up with friends on the park, chill out in the sunshine. I do a bit of writing and that kind of thing.

I'd much prefer to be bored in the park then bored on the sofa.

I wander around London handing out my c.v. to agencies and whatnot, when I'm done with that I meet up with friends on the park, chill out in the sunshine. I do a bit of writing and that kind of thing.

Basically a bunch of scratters then?

It's like a middle class version of going to the allotment.

oh aye we're a right bunch of "scratters" Wacky. :D

Tell me, do the "scratters" round your way know of a decent place to get a decent bottle of Dom? Me and my mates are all out :razz:

Nope, not going to lie, it's really starting to bum me out.

I either get flat out "There's nothing on at the minute", or the bullshit "we'll keep your info on file". There's two irons in the fire at the moment that've got past the phone interview stage, and I've been told that there should be a position for me (at either) soon... but they won't say how soon is soon.

the rest are at various stages, from simply sending off a c.v., to sending off the application form or whatever.

If anyone knows of anything, even if it's short term I'd happily chance my arm at it.

I hate sounding desperate :D

Tell me, do the "scratters" round your way know of a decent place to get a decent bottle of Dom? Me and my mates are all out :D

:razz:

Get to fuck, you've been on minimum wage for as long as I can remember. And Alex, the allotment is coming on lovely. :razz:

I either get flat out "There's nothing on at the minute", or the bullshit "we'll keep your info on file". There's two irons in the fire at the moment that've got past the phone interview stage, and I've been told that there should be a position for me (at either) soon... but they won't say how soon is soon.

the rest are at various stages, from simply sending off a c.v., to sending off the application form or whatever.

If anyone knows of anything, even if it's short term I'd happily chance my arm at it.

I hate sounding desperate :D

I'm at that stage myself

Tell me, do the "scratters" round your way know of a decent place to get a decent bottle of Dom? Me and my mates are all out :D

Get to fuck, you've been on minimum wage for as long as I can remember. And Alex, the allotment is coming on lovely. :razz:

Mate, it's not about what you've got in your wallet, it's about who you've got in your phonebook. :D

Andrew, one of the few slices of joy to be taken from this pie is the utterly relentless flow of beautiful women traipsing about city centres, parks and riversides as this weather hits.

A book, and a big twatty pair of shades cover a multitude of nefarious gazes

I hate sounding desperate :razz:

Keep yer chin up mate and good luck. :D

We're all feeling various degrees of pressure atm.

Mate, it's not about what you've got in your wallet, it's about who you've got in your phonebook. :D

Andrew, one of the few slices of joy to be taken from this pie is the utterly relentless flow of beautiful women traipsing about city centres, parks and riversides as this weather hits.

Bear in mind you're in London and he's in Burnley.

Hard to eye up a girl in a Burqa

Bear in mind you're in London and he's in Burnley.

Hard to eye up a girl in a Burqa

.. fucking Hell.. :icon_lol:

and the rain just keeps coming, doesn't it.

(well, not down here, down here it's bloody gorgeous. :D )

london44.jpg

Still always thinking of your belly... :D

A bunch of plastic wankers who pretend to be your mates, not my scene Fish, I'll pass, thanks.

It's like a middle class version of going to the allotment.

:D

A bunch of plastic wankers who pretend to be your mates, not my scene Fish, I'll pass, thanks.

... well I'm not sure how the social elite could cope without a lecherous dwarven chav with a little man complex, but I'm sure we'll get by.

oh and pipe down Scotty, I seem to remember you'd put on a pound or two...