Aliens exist and UFOs are covered-up by US government, says ex-astronaut

Park Life

1. Do you actually believe all this stuff Parky?

2. Is Brigitte Neilsen one of these 7 foot blondes?

3. Where are these secret alien bases (area 51?) ?

4. Are the 'Greys' your stereotypical little bloke with huge heads and big black eyes like Paul?

5. Are there David Icke Lizard aliens involved?

Some of it. Some of it you realise after a while is misinformation.

No

Some

Yes

Think the lizard thing is misdirection.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Is the answer 42?

2. Are there evil aliens in our midst?

3. Why don't we have flying saucers etc?

4. With this 10,000 year cycle thing, do you mean that there was a civilisation at the same level of technology and so on as us long before ancient Egypt and the rest?

5. Does Atlantis fit into all this?

6. Were there civilsations before humans existed?

Sorry if I seem abrupt, its just the easiest way of asking all these questions. I've never communicated with someone into all this.

Man currently posesses superluminal craft developed with the help of et and massive black budgets

There is a base on the moon

Mars

and man is already present on Europa.

Haven't you previously argued the moon landings were a hoax?

Must be hard not to contradict yourself when you literally believe every conspiracy theory going. :lol:

Man currently posesses superluminal craft developed with the help of et and massive black budgets

Mars

Must be hard not to contradict yourself when you literally believe every conspiracy theory going. :lol:

Apollo was a hoax. But that's public domain ie legit nasa stuff. Not black budget stuff.

Good point though bro. :lol:

Mars

Apollo was a hoax. But that's public domain ie legit nasa stuff. Not black budget stuff.

Good point though bro. :o

Double bluff? :lol:

1. Is the answer 42?

2. Are there evil aliens in our midst?

3. Why don't we have flying saucers etc?

4. With this 10,000 year cycle thing, do you mean that there was a civilisation at the same level of technology and so on as us long before ancient Egypt and the rest?

5. Does Atlantis fit into all this?

6. Were there civilsations before humans existed?

Sorry if I seem abrupt, its just the easiest way of asking all these questions. I've never communicated with someone into all this.

It might be but I think 11 is closer and I also have a fondness for 13

Yes

We have flying saucers and have had since the 50's and most sightings are of ours (the americans ones)

Yes but different tech

Yes

I don't know. But there is a lot of propagnada from both sides on this.

10,000 years? Glad that Mayan calender has only been going for something like 5 and a half then. The only thing more annoying then dying when I'm 23 will be the fact that they were right about it.

I woudn't take much notice of the calendar. What is a calender anyway ie what is time? That stuff is silly in the sense we are on a celestial body flying through space.

Where are you copying this stuff from Parky? :lol:

David Icke is mentally ill by the way. The shapeshifting lizards who live underground told me so.

It is from my dedicated and unsurpassed research in the field I'll have you know. :lol:

Icke is working for the other side.

Mars

With the exception of sunderland

......and Boro surely??!! :lol:

Mars

Good point though bro. :o

Double bluff? :lol:

All in good time sweetie. ;)

So essentially who do we trust? Going by what Parky has said there's the possibility that Parky himself is giving out misinformation on a low key for one of these organisations. I love this shit, the sooner we get fully spacebound and openly communicating to the other species out there the better imo.

... or is it?

Edited by Armchair Pundit

So essentially who do we trust? Going by what Parky has said there's the possibility that Parky himself is giving out misinformation on a low key for one of these organisations. I love this shit, the sooner we get fully spacebound and openly communicating to the other species out there the better imo.

... or is it?

We are already communicating with other species, but like all things they want deals...The nature of the deals is unclear and shrouded in misinformation as you'd expect. As you say we definitely need to bring the dark side of nasa and the nsa a little more into public view and lay developments on the table (but they are not sure people can handle it and are also aware they would lose their power).

The loss of power in the sense that what if suddenly they admitted that actually free energy (or nearly free) was already available?? The elite fortunes built on oil would go down the shitter...

If you keep an eye on what is filtering into the mainstream media and policy bodies and the stuff coming out of think tanks then we're looking at a Global warming agenda (this is mass behaviour mod), Agneda 21 (a new relationship with profit/industrialisation and the planet) and a move toward the ending of money as such or a reduction in currencies of use. There are strong motives at work to move over to carbon credits and so on...Whatever the real impact of the DOOM scenarios it is intersting to look at the ones the elites are wanting to go with........That tells you everything.

P

... or is it?

Parky's an alien.

... or is it?

So for instance LOOK at these guys, they have gone from the periphery to some serious funding of late...What is the message here??

Was anything more made of that triangular UFO they saw over moscow in Dec09? Or what about that spiral thing in Norway? Didn't look like a failed missile launch to me.

Was anything more made of that triangular UFO they saw over moscow in Dec09? Or what about that spiral thing in Norway? Didn't look like a failed missile launch to me.

Moscow fake.

Blue spiral jury still out (maybe project bluebeam). I don't know.

• 4 months later...

Moscow fake.

Blue spiral jury still out (maybe project bluebeam). I don't know.

if you look at launches from Cape Canaveral/Kennedy you often see a spiral effect

A triangular UFO over Moscow would be like the one seen over northern England in the 90's - an unmanned stealth drone

• 1 month later...