I still can't make up my mind about this fight, logic tells me that GGG is going to pulverize him but there's a nagging doubt that with a home crowd behind him, Brook might be able to out-box him, if he can do the "Mayweather" routine, he might surprise people.

Have you seen the Golovkin knockout montage? I like where he quite obviously breaks the Irish guys ribs with a left hook.

That's not anti Irish btw Ant and Ewerk.

Edited by Kevin Carr's Gloves
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brilliant, can’t wait.   What’s on the undercard for that, Bernie Winters v Frank Bough?

Oh no they're not 

Please don’t insult High Priest Wraith.

Posted Images

I still can't make up my mind about this fight, logic tells me that GGG is going to pulverize him but there's a nagging doubt that with a home crowd behind him, Brook might be able to out-box him, if he can do the "Mayweather" routine, he might surprise people.

few guys at footy think it'll be closer, i think Brook is going get rolled inside of 6 tbh

i'd assume the main event will be 10-10:30

• 2 weeks later...

aye pretty much

talked himself up, has been caught out and realised that Klitschko won't be getting sucked in with the mind games this time and will just resume business as usual and  out box him, so is now looking a way out where he can still pull the "i won and we'll never know what would've happened" card for interviews